NY'ers f'ing like rabbits

Cancel7

Banned
Jesus Christ, are they putting something in the water here or what?

ALBANY — Less than 24 hours after he was sworn in to replace a governor who left office in disgrace because of a prostitution scandal, Gov. David A. Paterson admitted that he had had relationships with women other than his wife, including one who is on the state payroll.
Mr. Paterson made the disclosure at a news conference at the State Capitol, accompanied by his wife, Michelle, who Mr. Paterson said had also been unfaithful.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/18/nyregion/18cnd-paterson.html?_r=1&hp=&oref=slogin&pagewanted=print

Well, it isn't as bad as Jersey with McGreevey and his wife apparently taking part in threesomes with a member of his staff.

Jesus Christ, are they putting something in the water here or what?

ALBANY — Less than 24 hours after he was sworn in to replace a governor who left office in disgrace because of a prostitution scandal, Gov. David A. Paterson admitted that he had had relationships with women other than his wife, including one who is on the state payroll.
Mr. Paterson made the disclosure at a news conference at the State Capitol, accompanied by his wife, Michelle, who Mr. Paterson said had also been unfaithful.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/18/nyregion/18cnd-paterson.html?_r=1&hp=&oref=slogin&pagewanted=print

Wow, his wife looks beautiful too. Insane.

Well, it isn't as bad as Jersey with McGreevey and his wife apparently taking part in threesomes with a member of his staff.

That’s true…that was very titillating, otherwise known as “eww, gross”.

I just wish this stuff would stop because I think that the reporters digging through his dirty underwear in Albany, which they were doing according to this story, might have better things they could be looking into. I had hoped Spitzer’s resignation would put an end to this for a while.

Gotta love the new standards that are being set for politicians.

It's only a matter of time before we hear "well, at least my candidate didn't have to PAY for it" from a supporter...

Gotta love the new standards that are being set for politicians.

It's only a matter of time before we hear "well, at least my candidate didn't have to PAY for it" from a supporter...

If you want to laugh your mother effing @ss off, read David Vitters comments on why his situation was different than Spitzers and therefore didn't merit a resignation.

Bad luck for the Governors. Dayum...

Good help is hard to find.

What is this I hear his wife was also playing the field?

So? Why shouldn’t she, she’s hot. Is she supposed to be sitting home waiting on him to remember he has a wife?
Hails no! Another one of those stage appearances with her hubbie? If my daughter ever does one of those, I'll be so pissed.

I hope she'd grab the mike and say, this guy is an @$$!

Um, isn't he the one who went to hookers so he could wear diapers? Man, that couldn't be long enough go to not matter to me.

Ha! Yeah, I don't think diaper boy could ask his wife to participate in that perversion. So, it only makes sense that he HAD to pay for a hooker to do something his wife couldn't!

"Last week, the National Republican Congressional Committee called on Democrats to return contributions from Gov. Spitzer, but no similar call has been made for Republicans to return contributions from Sen. Vitter. Here's a link to a list of those campaigns that have received campaign contributions from Sen. Vitter. "

Wow. I'm stunned to find Republicans acting like such phony hypocrits. I wonder if they hired SF? This sounds like something he'd pull.

Hails no! Another one of those stage appearances with her hubbie? If my daughter ever does one of those, I'll be so pissed.

I hope she'd grab the mike and say, this guy is an @$$!

I believe this one is a bit different with both parties having acknowledged that in the past they had some tough times in their relationship and both were unfaithful and were facing divorce but that they worked through those issues through counseling and are now happily married.

I believe this one is a bit different with both parties having acknowledged that in the past they had some tough times in their relationship and both were unfaithful and were facing divorce but that they worked through those issues through counseling and are now happily married.

Yeah, it is different in that way. It’s kind of a nice story really. With the adultery rate in this country, to see two people who worked through that very common problem should be inspiring to Republicans especially.

Back