NYT Times says GUILTY....

Trump slowly stands up as the jurors exit, with a frown on his face. He does not look at the jury as they leave, his eyes downcast.

Neither of us knows if it will make a difference; one of us has the sense to understand that.
I've never understood why some weirdo wanker ex-pat Brit living in s hit-hole Thailand even gives a crap about American politics. He'd be better off worrying about his own whackjob king and less about our orange wannabe-king.

Which partly but not entirely explains the obsession.

You should hope that "profoundly dumb" I'm not considering how much smarter than you I am.
There could be another world war yet according to you that's nobody's business but 'Mericans, ffs!!

You should hope that "profoundly dumb" I'm not considering how much smarter than you I am.
I really don't have explain myself to the likes of you or Josn of Snark. Put me on ignore if it pisses you off so much.

Last thoughts on this subject, your opinions are rarely worthwhile. I can imagine what you write about as your turgid prose on here is truly mind numbing. I do not need your sanction to be be here so kindly go fuck yourself, there's a good chap.

Back