Oakland, CA

cawacko

Hey, thanks to my beautiful friend Darla Oakland no longer has crime or violence problems. The 20 or so murders within the first three months of the year really didn't happen. The fact that less than 50% of Oakland public school high school students don't graduate is irrelevant. Because the violence that these kids don't see according to my sexy and seductive beauty Darla makes them join the military. Interesting that the military and the center of Iraq are still safer than East Oakland. Unless you are from Strong Island of course where Code Pink ladies shoot up cribs late at night to represent and let folks know they run the show.

uscitizen says conservatives want to kill public schools. God forbid we change the status quo of less than 50% of high school students graduating. As long as public school runs things people who live in hick vill white america like citizen and cypress can cry and complain all they want because it never affects them.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks to my beautiful friend Darla Oakland no longer has crime or violence problems. The 20 or so murders within the first three months of the year really didn't happen. The fact that less than 50% of Oakland public school high school students don't graduate is irrelevant. Because the violence that these kids don't see according to my sexy and seductive beauty Darla makes them join the military. Interesting that the military and the center of Iraq are still safer than East Oakland. Unless you are from Strong Island of course where Code Pink ladies shoot up cribs late at night to represent and let folks know they run the show.

uscitizen says conservatives want to kill public schools. God forbid we change the status quo of less than 50% of high school students graduating. As long as public school runs things people who live in hick vill white america like citizen and cypress can cry and complain all they want because it never affects them.

Very very very drunk.

And my state is doing just fine with a full 60% of high school students graduating. That is a state, BTW, not an inner-city ghetto.

I get an image in my head of Cawacko barely being able to press down the keys, yet still possessed by his hidden desire for Darla.

...and I was enraged because I could not reveal my hidden desire for her, Darla, the name was like liquid chocolate on my tongue. Darla, her brilliant mind, her razor sharp wit and her writing ability. I hated cawacko for the easy with which he could type those words. To feel the sweet thickness of the name, Darla, Darla, Darla, I was covered in my desire, wrapped in the dark richness of her name, Darla!

...and I was enraged because I could not reveal my hidden desire for her, Darla, the name was like liquid chocolate on my tongue. Darla, her brilliant mind, her razor sharp wit and her writing ability. I hated cawacko for the easy with which he could type those words. To feel the sweet thickness of the name, Darla, Darla, Darla, I was covered in my desire, wrapped in the dark richness of her name, Darla!

Wow.

I am going to make my bf read this and tell him to get busy trying to top it or I'm switching teams!

Thanks, when I am done with all my "stuff" I want to go back to school, then I want to write this kind of stuff and get rich! With the looming depression, this stuff sells, BIG!

Back