OAR

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
This silly acronym has become my favorite source of amusement from the Winter Olympics. Seeing Russian olympians compete under this generic acronym, with the Olympics logo as their banner is priceless. While watching the US Women's Hockey Team beat-up on OAR, I blurted out "that's what you get for rigging the election!" I also accused the refs of colluding with Russia everytime a call went in their favour.

If anyone from OAR wins a medal, I hope they are honored at the ceremony with the Olympics banner logo and the playing of this song:

This silly acronym has become my favorite source of amusement from the Winter Olympics. Seeing Russian olympians compete under this generic acronym, with the Olympics logo as their banner is priceless. While watching the US Women's Hockey Team beat-up on OAR, I blurted out "that's what you get for rigging the election!" I also accused the refs of colluding with Russia everytime a call went in their favour.

If anyone from OAR wins a medal, I hope they are honored at the ceremony with the Olympics banner logo and the playing of this song:

how does that make you feel ?

barack and you establishment types have brought humiliation to this land for many several a few decades and generations. I am only testifying .

Back