Obama and Clinton both beat McCain in ABC Poll

I do think McCain, in any average year, is exceedingly beatable. He'll have a truly hard time rallying his base, and I haven't seen an election in my lifetime where Limbaugh & talk radio didn't rally the masses to the GOP for an election.

Yesterday was basically a tie on paper, but a blowout in perception. It's kind of a shame, because with 3-4 more pts. in TX, Obama gets a split yesterday, and coverage today is all about the pressure to get Hillary out of the race so Dems can concentrate on the general.

Her staying in is the wildcard; I could see it easily tipping the balance to McCain.

LOL I've actually become more depressed/emotional/fatalist since age 19, and especially since I turned 21 then I ever was pre-19. I tried not to be a stupid teenager, and more-or-less succeeded, except now I look at myself as having been totally naive about the world, even while I succeeded at saying "no" to the popular culture trap, unnecessary drama/stress/etc.

The change really began at 18 1/2, after Basic Training, when I first began questioning my worth as a human being. I stopped compartmentalizing my strengths and weaknesses ("I suck at math" "I'm good at history") and began to see myself as generally inadequate. I can quote myself as having described my life's history as "one miserable failure after another."

I can't speak for Watermark's issues though... he scares me... :eek:

God I can't wait till your hormones balance out, you start getting laid and you are old enough to drink. At this stage of your life you are a complete moron. But it's not all your fault.

HaHa, isn't that the truth. Smart kid but he is all over the f'ing map.

I do think McCain, in any average year, is exceedingly beatable. He'll have a truly hard time rallying his base, and I haven't seen an election in my lifetime where Limbaugh & talk radio didn't rally the masses to the GOP for an election.

Yesterday was basically a tie on paper, but a blowout in perception. It's kind of a shame, because with 3-4 more pts. in TX, Obama gets a split yesterday, and coverage today is all about the pressure to get Hillary out of the race so Dems can concentrate on the general.

Her staying in is the wildcard; I could see it easily tipping the balance to McCain.

I should just get out of the prediction game. I suck at it. Yeah, maybe a continuing contested primary campaign helps McCain. All y'all who are fretting over that have valid points.

I still think Grandpa is emminently defeatable.

Back