Obama And Pelosi Buy Health Insurance Or Go To Jail!

I see absolutely no reason to comply with something that is going to alter my already difficult budget in to an even lower one, and I see absolutely no reason why I should accept a 25k fine or one year in jail, nor will I ever submit to 250k or 5 years in jail. Looks like they will have to use lethal force on me, because I will be using it on them.

I see absolutely no reason to comply with something that is going to alter my already difficult budget in to an even lower one, and I see absolutely no reason why I should accept a 25k fine or one year in jail, nor will I ever submit to 250k or 5 years in jail. Looks like they will have to use lethal force on me, because I will be using it on them.

Totalitarianism at it's finest. When the hell will people ever wake up?

Guy's I think this bill goes down on the mandate alone (it's retarded), absent that there are a good dozen reasons to kill this pile of shit. The Obamaites want to continue the massive wealth transfer already in place, I say enough.

But, if the blue dogs can not escape thier natural democrat tendency to spread thier checks and vote yes.
I'll make a boat load on the insurance stocks, why wouldn't you buy them. Nancy is.

Back