Obama Complains, Republicans Criticize, The Constitution Has The Answer

Robo

Verified User
Obama complains today to the media trhat Republicans have no good ideas of how to handle ISIS but they complain that he, (Obama), is weak on fighting the terrorist group.

Since the Republican candidates for the Presidency all except for Donald Trump and Rand Paul, are so hot to trot to institute a “No Fly Zone” in the Middle East and put more boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria to fight ISIS, why aren’t they calling Obama’s bluff and complaint and why aren’t they lobbying their party members in the Congress who hold the majority in both Houses, to get the 2 Houses together and establish a joint session of the Congress to debate and take a vote on a “Congressional Declaration Of War” on ISIS/ISIL, Al-Qaeda and all affiliated and allied Islamic Terrorist groups and if passed by the joint session place that “DECLARATION” of war on Obama’s desk?

Do either the Democrats or Republicans consider using the Constitutional authority to govern the issues that concern America?

Obama complains today to the media trhat Republicans have no good ideas of how to handle ISIS but they complain that he, (Obama), is weak on fighting the terrorist group.

Since the Republican candidates for the Presidency all except for Donald Trump and Rand Paul, are so hot to trot to institute a “No Fly Zone” in the Middle East and put more boots on the ground in Iraq and Syria to fight ISIS, why aren’t they calling Obama’s bluff and complaint and why aren’t they lobbying their party members in the Congress who hold the majority in both Houses, to get the 2 Houses together and establish a joint session of the Congress to debate and take a vote on a “Congressional Declaration Of War” on ISIS/ISIL, Al-Qaeda and all affiliated and allied Islamic Terrorist groups and if passed by the joint session place that “DECLARATION” of war on Obama’s desk?

Do either the Democrats or Republicans consider using the Constitutional authority to govern the issues that concern America?

Still ignorant about how government works I see. Good thing that you don't vote. We have enough low information voting morons out there as evidenced by Obama's election.

No, they prefer to remain ignorant of the constitution for fear of recognizing the considerable limits on their power that the framers intended.

^Someone else who is clueless how government works.

you mean how they ignore the constitution, dependent upon the ignorant sheeple of conservatives and liberals, and tell you that they are only trying to protect you while fleecing you of your money and property?
no, i'm well aware of how that government works and how you blindly support it.

Still ignorant about how government works I see. Good thing that you don't vote. We have enough low information voting morons out there as evidenced by Obama's election.

Well genius, I've challenged you endlessly to educate the class by telling us the correct workings of government according to the Constitution, and all we get from you is idiotic statements, accusations and personal insults. Therefore genius you are irrelevant to any rational conversation among adults.:cof1:

How government "IS" working is the problem genius!:cof1: Constitutional guidence and loyalty is the solution to most of what's corrupt in the nation. But I'll understand if you have no understanding of that.:mun::cof1:

No, they prefer to remain ignorant of the constitution for fear of recognizing the considerable limits on their power that the framers intended.

I am certainly not an advocate for frequent and untried changes in laws and constitutions. I think moderate imperfections had better be borne with; because, when once known, we accommodate ourselves to them, and find practical means of correcting their ill effects. But I know also, that laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human mind. As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries are made, new truths disclosed, and manners and opinions change with the change of circumstances, institutions must advance also, and keep pace with the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy, as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors...[it] will be said it is easier to find faults than to amend [the Constitution]. I do not think...amendment so difficult as is pretended. Only lay down true principles, and adhere to them inflexibly.[SUP][12][/SUP][SUP][13][/SUP]

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/jefferson_and_venerating_the_constitution/

http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/quotations-jefferson-memorial

Back