Obama drunk

I want to inform people that "Liberty" is obtainable through the Left AND the Right.

Rand Paul is a good Candidate. I plan to vote for him.

The Corporate power the Left hates will be lost. The unnecessary war the Left hates will be lost. The "tyrant" decision making (assumed by the Right) to avoid this abuse of power will lost.

Take this guy seriously. I really believe he is our next President. He may talk real, but that is what America is.

Rand Paul is one of the FEW that ever showed up on the Daily Show to talk to Jon Stewart. I will admit, he lost the debate......but it's Jon. I still plan to vote for Paul.

I want to inform people that "Liberty" is obtainable through the Left AND the Right.

Rand Paul is a good Candidate. I plan to vote for him.

The Corporate power the Left hates will be lost. The unnecessary war the Left hates will be lost. The "tyrant" decision making (assumed by the Right) to avoid this abuse of power will lost.

Take this guy seriously. I really believe he is our next President. He may talk real, but that is what America is.

Rand Paul is one of the FEW that ever showed up on the Daily Show to talk to Jon Stewart. I will admit, he lost the debate......but it's Jon. I still plan to vote for Paul.

I am sorry, but Rand supports some pretty unlibertarian things, like drones to use on common criminals.

Back