Obama ends the suspense today

Topspin

Verified User
He shovels the last bit of dirt on Hillary's campaign grave and wins N.C. and Indiana.
Next we have the Obama rally:cof1:

He shovels the last bit of dirt on Hillary's campaign grave and wins N.C. and Indiana.
Next we have the Obama rally:cof1:

Not so sure about that. I think he wins NC by 7-10 points, but I believe Hillary will still carry Indiana by 5-7 points and thus this continues on into June.

From what I have read freak, I get the same thing. Hillary wins Indiana. But seriously, does anyone think she can actually win the nomination?

Obama has polled at 2 points over Hillary in Indiana. She probably will win it due to the machines.

It's over.

I knew Obama would win NC by double-digits and he probably would have won Indiana if not for crossover republican dittoheads.

Regardless, it's over.

Dhula you don't understand the other things I call.
Obama made a nice acceptance speach last night, looked mighty presidential indeed.
He'll beat Mckeating5 like a rented mule.

"Dhula you don't understand the other things I call."

You mean like oil not going over $100 a barrell? Like the middle class being fat & happy? Like there being no chance of a recession this year? Like there be no chance that anyone but Hillary being the nominee....and 8 more years of Clintonomics!

I said 30% chance and we're not there yet your freaking liar. I said oil would fall (and it )did) before getting much higher. Your cheering picking is as bad as your door to door job lorax.

Back