Obama Gets Bump From McCain!

ec_graph-2008-all.png

John Bush, you mean, Ridge said it for all of us!

What a Freudian slip!

Thats interesting since Gallup and Rasmussen both had the gap narrowing today.

Side note... where on that site does it show changes from one day to the next??? Because I only saw three states listing polls today... and ND the only one of the two with Obama in the lead... is that the one he picked up?

Thats interesting since Gallup and Rasmussen both had the gap narrowing today.

Side note... where on that site does it show changes from one day to the next??? Because I only saw three states listing polls today... and ND the only one of the two with Obama in the lead... is that the one he picked up?
Obama edged ahead in OH on that sight yesterday.

But as was pointed out, the RNC bump is coming. According the the ElectoralVote.com webmaster, he expects it to start showing up next Monday or Tuesday on the map, depending on when and which states post new poll data.

It was a joke SF, maybe she should have kept her legs crossed as mommy wanted her to do?

Maybe Sarah should have stayed in Alaska where she could have possible kept it low profile, like her own pregnancy!

Don't like the joke, sorry!

It was a joke SF, maybe she should have kept her legs crossed as mommy wanted her to do?

Maybe Sarah should have stayed in Alaska where she could have possible kept it low profile, like her own pregnancy!

Don't like the joke, sorry!

I know you were kidding.. hence the :rolleyes: and whiny 'play nice' kind of comment.

I know you were kidding.. hence the :rolleyes: and whiny 'play nice' kind of comment.

Sorry, I didn't notice the face until now...my bad, but I am also being more sarcastic than usual today, I have been feeling impish this week! Getting my strength back and all! :cool:

Obama edged ahead in OH on that sight yesterday.

But as was pointed out, the RNC bump is coming. According the the ElectoralVote.com webmaster, he expects it to start showing up next Monday or Tuesday on the map, depending on when and which states post new poll data.

Wenesdays polls will be the most telling. Ive been saying that for a while!

Back