Obama here on Monday.

Socrtease

Verified User
I don't know if he plans on making a big event stop or just going from place to place but if I get the chance I am going to go see him. I plan on asking him what constitutional authority he thinks the federal government has to override New Mexico's Concealed Carry law. I also plan on telling him that I plan on voting for him. Whether I choose to vote for some counter balancing votes in the Form of Republican congressional members will depend on his answer to my question.

I don't know if he plans on making a big event stop or just going from place to place but if I get the chance I am going to go see him. I plan on asking him what constitutional authority he thinks the federal government has to override New Mexico's Concealed Carry law. I also plan on telling him that I plan on voting for him. Whether I choose to vote for some counter balancing votes in the Form of Republican congressional members will depend on his answer to my question.

I think you should focus your attention on more important issues... such as... is he REALLY a muslim? :rolleyes:

Back