Obama is a sure thing

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel4

Going to love hearing the RePigs cry for the next 8 years. Racists ruled by a Black Man! LMAO!!!!

I just hope he has the guts to bring the neocon war profiteers and traitors to justice.

by the way, did we ever catch the people responsible for sending anthrax to Democratic leaders during the week that the patriot act was being hurried thru Congress?

didnt think so

I just hope he has the guts to bring the neocon war profiteers and traitors to justice.

by the way, did we ever catch the people responsible for sending anthrax to Democratic leaders during the week that the patriot act was being hurried thru Congress?

didnt think so

Crash, once Obama takes over and the Democratics run Congress with a veto proof majority the Repukelican party will cesce to exist as Waxman will put them on trial and bury those sorry repukes! And repukes complain about we need more jails. Yeah we need more jails, to put them in!

Going to love hearing the RePigs cry for the next 8 years. Racists ruled by a Black Man! LMAO!!!!

LOL...

Does the term "grassy knoll" mean anything to you. I give him two months before we see his head splattered on the TV. Maybe even sooner if he picks Hillary at his VP, she just loves a good Arkancide.

Well if that does happen, we can be sure they will be asking you a question or two now.

Man, I know its juvenile but am I wrong for after reading the subject 'a sure thing' my response was 'his mom'?

Last edited:
man·date [man-deyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -dat·ed, -dat·ing.
–noun
1. a command or authorization to act in a particular way on a public issue given by the electorate to its representative.

lol, in order to have a mandate the politician must have a wide stance. but not as wide as Larry Craig's.

Back