Obama is all hype.

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
I have been saying this since 2004. He will not win. He's overrated and he's not going anywhere.

One thing I like about Obama is he isnt afraid to speak his mind...and also he doesnt bash the liberals...

Unlike some First Lady who just panders to conservative Democrats....

Clinton always finishes last in liberal polls....

CK

Whatever. He ain't the establishment, and that's probably what we're gonna get now in '08. Rejoice.

By the time Obama can run again, he will be the establishment. It's all working out just perfectly.

The establishment always tries to bury progressive candidates, or candidates from outside the inner circle. Howard Dean and Gary Hart come to mind.

The establishment always tries to bury progressive candidates, or candidates from outside the inner circle. Howard Dean and Gary Hart come to mind.

It really never fails.

I can't really think of a time when the establishment candidate didn't end up winning.

Gary Hart decided to shag Donna Rice though. That's one skeleton that he should have kept out of the closet until after the general.

But I think every Democrat President cheats on his wife, except Carter, so it shouldn't have been too big a surprise.

The establishment has seeming to have been tripping heads over heels for obama, at least the media establishment.

Gary Hart decided to shag Donna Rice though. That's one skeleton that he should have kept out of the closet until after the general.

But I think every Democrat President cheats on his wife, except Carter, so it shouldn't have been too big a surprise.

Gary Hart decided to shag Donna Rice though.

And you wouldn't? :)

j/k

What, the pretense of being an outsider fails?

To clarify, the Bradley Effect is the observed phenomenon that white people will tell pollsters that they intend to vote for a black candidate but when when they are alone in the voting booth casting their secret ballot they don't do it.

In Iowa you don't have secret ballots so there isn't really a Bradley effect. Instead, people have to actually announce to the world (or at least other caucus-goers) who they are supporting.

The establishment has seeming to have been tripping heads over heels for obama, at least the media establishment.

the media is a for-profit business, and of course they got caught up in obama.

I'm talking about the political and economic elite establishment of the democratic party. They try to bury people from outside the circle.

To clarify, the Bradley Effect is the observed phenomenon that white people will tell pollsters that they intend to vote for a black candidate but when when they are alone in the voting booth casting their secret ballot they don't do it.

In Iowa you don't have secret ballots so there isn't really a Bradley effect. Instead, people have to actually announce to the world (or at least other caucus-goers) who they are supporting.

LOL, oops. I thought you were talking about Bill. :o

Back