Obama most liberal Senator

Blackflag

Yeah right...anyone else notice a trend in these reports. They also said John Kerry was the most liberal in the senate....guess which year he won...2004.

This magazine has no journalistic integrity.

Yeah right...anyone else notice a trend in these reports. They also said John Kerry was the most liberal in the senate....guess which year he won...2004.

What magazine are you referring to?

I've seen multiple sources talk about Obama's liberal voting record. I really like Obama and his rhetoric but I don't care a whole lot for his voting record.

The methodology is horribly flawed. For Christ's sake, any methodology where you end up with Joe Biden to the left of Bernie Sanders you've got a problem.

Kind of like the re-emergence of jokes McCain told a decade ago. Funny how that coincided with him taking a commanding lead for the Rep nomination.

Kind of like the re-emergence of jokes McCain told a decade ago. Funny how that coincided with him taking a commanding lead for the Rep nomination.

HaHa, so true. It's like each side's just waiting to know who the nominee will be for the other side and when they do they will be ready to pounce!

HaHa, so true. It's like each side's just waiting to know who the nominee will be for the other side and when they do they will be ready to pounce!

yep... these are just preliminary shots being fired. The aresnal will open up after the nominees are decided upon.

Back