Obama Nation

Please, there's only one nation and its the Raider Nation. Freaking homo's in Boston are now trying to claim the Red Sox nation. There is not going to be a 'nation' named after a politician. Get off the guy's nuts.

This is in referance to the phrase OBama Nation that was recently used by the swiftboat liar, asshole as the name of his book.

Note I posted this in early Feb as something some dickhead would eventually use.

This is in referance to the phrase OBama Nation that was recently used by the swiftboat liar, asshole as the name of his book.

Note I posted this in early Feb as something some dickhead would eventually use.

If you are able to predict book titles maybe you should go into publishing?

There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.

From Patriot Post Vol. 08 No. 15; Published 11 April 2008

Now my little friend go look at when I posted this thread

There are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, and the third is useless.

There are three kinds of random off topic posts by trolls: all of which I don't feel like naming right now.

Back