Obama on the Campaign Trail

Two years on the campaign trail....hes a machine......I heard a rumor he might go back to Washington next year and dabble in the job of being president....that would be different.....but it is only a rumor

I love Obama on the campaign trail but this past year in office was rough. Fortunately, he learns from his advisor's mistakes.. :)

Two years on the campaign trail....hes a machine......I heard a rumor he might go back to Washington next year and dabble in the job of being president....that would be different.....but it is only a rumor
Well, at least he isn't on vacation all the time!

Well, at least he isn't on vacation all the time!
How true.....unfortunately, he wasn't elected to be a full time campaigner....
Being on vacation or campaigning, he sure as hell ain't doing job of president....which is good in a way.

How true.....unfortunately, he wasn't elected to be a full time campaigner....
Being on vacation or campaigning, he sure as hell ain't doing job of president....which is good in a way.
Now, here is where we disagree, I think he is very presidential and George W would have done the same thing, but, no one wanted him on their campaign! That is the difference here!

Now, here is where we disagree, I think he is very presidential and George W would have done the same thing, but, no one wanted him on their campaign! That is the difference here!
Well, George did have a crisis to manage on 9/11 and a solid economy to protect and run, a low unemployment rate to manage, etc....so it worked out very well.....even won a war and gave an entire country of millions a shot at governing themselves in his spare time.:clink:

Well, George did have a crisis to manage on 9/11 and a solid economy to protect and run, a low unemployment rate to manage, etc....so it worked out very well.....even won a war and gave an entire country of millions a shot at governing themselves in his spare time.:clink:
Damn, can I have some of what you are smoking! It isn't as good as my stuff! For reals!

Damn, can I have some of what you are smoking! It isn't as good as my stuff! For reals!
It isn't smoking, sweetness, its our H I S T O R Y....actual FACTS.....

I don't understand why some can't just face facts....you just can't live in a fantasy world, denying reality....

It isn't smoking, sweetness, its our H I S T O R Y....actual FACTS.....

I don't understand why some can't just face facts....you just can't live in a fantasy world, denying reality....
I can't? I am 55, I thought it was my time for fantasy! Reality is too real!

I can't? I am 55, I thought it was my time for fantasy! Reality is too real!
Oh.....OK....you've earned some recreational time.....but don't abuse it.....

You've got to face the music sooner or later, its really not as hard as you imagine.........before the island tips over...

Its change you wanted, but maybe it just time for you to change.

by the way...I have socks that are 55...enjoyed the chat.

Back