Obama pulling in people from all parties

Now cue the typical response from the Pubs, "what is he going to do?" What are all his plans for all the problems? Like any of the pubs have been deep on specifics.

Now cue the typical response from the Pubs, "what is he going to do?" What are all his plans for all the problems? Like any of the pubs have been deep on specifics.

Well, Rudy said that he wouldn’t hesitate to torture anyone to keep me safe. And McCain said he’s going to bomb little kids in Iran, to keep me safe, which , words can’t express how grateful I am for that. And Mitt Romney is going to lay down his own life on the border, if need be, to keep me safe from Mexicans.

So they have had some details. I feel very safe. Wouldn’t it be funny if someone went to vote for one of them, because they wanted to be “safe” at any cost, and got hit by a car on the way home?

Well, maybe I am the only one who thinks that would be funny.

All I had to do is read the headline. CA residents are not well known for wisdom. 80% of the Mexicans support the dems.

aheem--my edwards voice again.

WHYYYYY WWHHYYYYYYYYY?

Well, Rudy said that he wouldn’t hesitate to torture anyone to keep me safe. And McCain said he’s going to bomb little kids in Iran, to keep me safe, which , words can’t express how grateful I am for that. And Mitt Romney is going to lay down his own life on the border, if need be, to keep me safe from Mexicans.

So they have had some details. I feel very safe. Wouldn’t it be funny if someone went to vote for one of them, because they wanted to be “safe” at any cost, and got hit by a car on the way home?

Why do you hate America?

I will give all due consideration to voting for Obama in the primary. I'm down to two choices, and he's one of them.

You're not the only one.

That would be irony. Many people find irony funny.

Everyday .. new endorsement.

Gov. Kathleen Sebelius Endorses Barack Obama in El Dorado, Kansas

I am especially pleased to announce my enthusiastic endorsement of Senator Barack Obama for President of the United States - because Barack Obama represents exactly the kind of change Kansans can believe in.

His candidacy offers the heartland values instilled by his mother and grandparents - all three native Kansans. Values of believing in something greater than ourselves, finding common sense solutions to problems, knowing that education is the doorway to opportunity, and working for the common good.

Senator Obama demonstrates a unique ability to reach across party lines - a quality we need now, right now, to unite our leaders and meet the serious challenges our country faces at home and abroad.

We are now in the process of choosing a Democratic nominee, yes; but, even more importantly to me, and to this country, we are choosing a leader for America.

And, on an especially personal note - I admire the way Senator Obama has inspired a younger generation of Americans, my own children included.

For months now, my two sons have implored me to make my admiration for Senator Obama public. To offer him my endorsement, and join this fight for change all of us can believe in. I am proud to do so today. Life at home will be easier for me after today, Barack, I assure you!
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/samgrahamfelsen/CGjBy

From addressing the Bush Fate of the Union speech .. right to the microphone to join the party.

No. My response is to laugh that its important that Obama has pulled in five former Republicans to his side in California, a state of 34 million people. Seeing that only registered party members can vote in their own primary in CA Obama needs to worry about winning Democrats over to his side as recent polls here still show Hillary leading.

No. My response is to laugh that its important that Obama has pulled in five former Republicans to his side in California, a state of 34 million people. Seeing that only registered party members can vote in their own primary in CA Obama needs to worry about winning Democrats over to his side as recent polls here still show Hillary leading.
It appears that you did not read the article. California dems are going to allow independants to vote in their primary this year. There are 3 million independants in California that will be allowed to vote in the Dem primary.

Back