Obama stumbled bad on healthcare

obama only one with achievable plan. no way national healthcare Hillary or Edwards trying to peddle will go anywhere. its a pipe dream.

he stumbled as usual, can't think on his feet. I think I smelled smoke through my tv. He is the top speach giver but he stammers in debates.

he stumbled as usual, can't think on his feet. I think I smelled smoke through my tv. He is the top speach giver but he stammers in debates.

Which is a tell tail sign of a panderer. They can be general and touch the minds of many people while giving a speach. But ask them for details and they fall apart. That is not leadership qulaity, that is a follower quality---and I am sure he is following the money. Appease the public to get elected. It is time to start asking serious questions---how about it Media? We have a right to know who we are voting for.

Originally Posted by Topspin

Which is a tell tail sign of a panderer. They can be general and touch the minds of many people while giving a speach. But ask them for details and they fall apart. That is not leadership qulaity.....

LOL
But, you voted for Bush twice! A dude who stammers, and can't string together two sentences of coherent english without a prepared script!

Hillary came across as a lying sac of phony shit last night. Edwards looks like he didnt belong and obama looked by far the most presidential.

also whats up with hillary being sick in every debate? does she have the fortitude to be president?

Hillary came across as a lying sac of phony shit last night. Edwards looks like he didnt belong and obama looked by far the most presidential.

also whats up with hillary being sick in every debate? does she have the fortitude to be president?
Obama also appeared fake and actually seemed to attempt to take on a few of the expressions and hand movements of Reagan during his speeches. However they didn't seem natural.

Edwards particularly looked like he practiced his crap in the mirror before showing up. And how can you see when you blink that much?

Hillary almost rolled her eyes when Obama was talking her husband down. And everybody claimed to have accounted for the cost of their programs and blamed the other for not, but nobody gave numbers to verify...

All in all, it was the crappiest debate of this election cycle. About equal with the one where they only asked religious questions of the R candidates.

obama only one with achievable plan. no way national healthcare Hillary or Edwards trying to peddle will go anywhere. its a pipe dream.

EXACTLY the point.

Obama is talking about a plan that is do-able and can find bi-partisan support. The plans put forth by Clinton and Edwards will never be enacted in their present form and will ultimately have to be seriously modified.

Back