Obama Supporters Enter GOP Campaign Office & Mace Employees-- Including Elderly Women

RockX

Banned
Obama Supporters Enter GOP Campaign Office & Mace Employees-- Including Elderly Women

Two people were arrested Monday afternoon after an altercation led to five Republican campaign workers being sprayed with Mace at their headquarters in Galax.

Galax Police Chief Rick Clark said officers were dispatched shortly before 1 p.m. to the Galax Republican headquarters on East Grayson Street when a caller reported someone had sprayed office workers with Mace.

Responding officers arrested Daniel Cason Meinecke, 29, and Cara Annis Hindman, 26, both of Galax.

Meinecke was charged with one count of misdemeanor assault, Hindman was charged with five counts of misdemeanor assault.

Galax Republican Chairman Mike Stevens said he was one of the volunteers sprayed. He said a man and woman came into the office and asked for campaign yard signs for the Democratic ticket of Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

After being told the Obama-Biden campaign office was up the street, Stevens said, the man said he was aware of that, but that he thought Democratic signs were being stolen and “stashed” at the Republican office.

Stevens told him that nobody there had stolen signs, not were they “stashing” any in the building.

A confrontation escalated and, Stevens said, the man began to use some four-letter words.

Stevens said there were older women in the office and he asked the couple to leave the building.

“With the ladies in the office, I said that was enough and asked them to leave,” he said. “I told them, if they had a problem with someone stealing their signs they needed to contact the police department.”

Stevens said the couple replied that they weren’t leaving, and that they didn’t have to.

“I kind of moved them towards the door and he lashed out at me,” Stevens said. “So I lashed out at him.”

No punches were thrown, but instead the two simply held each other at bay, according to Stevens.

Once outside, Stevens said, the woman sprayed Mace on him and another volunteer before turning back to the office and spraying inside the building.

“It was surreal in the fact that I’ve had people in the past couple months come in and ask for signs. But to have an altercation like that just seems strange.”

View attachment 85

LOL
Looks like the messiah needs to up the dosage of Prozac in the kool-aid to keep the obamabots in order.

Idiots should go to jail no matter who they support. Macing people or Mutilating (that's the correct word right?) yourself and falsly reporting a crime should be dealt with and people should go to jail. Has nothing to do with the campaign itself Pillsbury Doughhack.

Strange I recall when I first started posting here if I forgot a link. SF, CAW and other cons would ride me badly about it. But Doofusway here REFUSES to post a link and not a word....

I hope its true!!! They deserve worse for trying to stop a Black man that every body wants to be Pres

I hope its true!!! They deserve worse for trying to stop a Black man that every body wants to be Pres

You might try reading the story BEFORE you respond. The people arrested were the Obama supporters. They went into the local republican headquarters spoiling for a fight, and they cause one.

You might try reading the story BEFORE you respond. The people arrested were the Obama supporters. They went into the local republican headquarters spoiling for a fight, and they cause one.
And DNC troll said they deserved more than mace in the face for trying to stop Obama. Got it now Pillsbury Doughhack?

And DNC troll said they deserved more than mace in the face for trying to stop Obama. Got it now Pillsbury Doughhack?

Just because I tell people to read the post before they respond doesn't mean I am going to do that.

Take my own advice? sheez

To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a man must to our disfortune. For it is I, a11n, who lay at wake, whilst they do take thy good name...

Yeah.....this reminds me of the story Dano posted about the woman who was assaulted at an ATM and had the letter B carved into her face. Those obama supporters sure are crazy.....:o

Old Today, 05:45 PM
Remove user from ignore list
SmarterThanYou
This message is hidden because SmarterThanYou is on your ignore list.
View Post Old Today, 05:47 PM
Remove user from ignore list
Kathianne
This message is hidden because Kathianne is on your ignore list.

hey dumbasses, I have your revolting opinions blocked.

Oh, Woe and I, and so bethe thou good name, a pity yes, that though will and testament alone cannot save thy good name

Back