Obama the gun nut

What was the point of this from the Washington Examiner (a rag funded by the late CIA stooge, ultra right wing, tax dodging cult leader Sun Yung Moon)? Was was YOUR point in posting this? All it does is reaffirm what Obama has been stating for over 4 years now....that he is NOT against gun ownership and is NOT seeking to confiscate legally purchased weapons from law abiding citizens.

What was the point of this from the Washington Examiner (a rag funded by the late CIA stooge, ultra right wing, tax dodging cult leader Sun Yung Moon)? Was was YOUR point in posting this? All it does is reaffirm what Obama has been stating for over 4 years now....that he is NOT against gun ownership and is NOT seeking to confiscate legally purchased weapons from law abiding citizens.

Hey! Long time, always good to see you here.

(note to morons like Lorax... this is sarcasm...not hate)

It's just that hilarious, knee-slappin' SF sense of humor.

Can't you just feel the love for Obama through his words?

I was pointing out that the thread was being sarcastic. A point so often lost on many of the liberals on this board. Sorry to have confused you so.

So you posted a thread about Obama talking about guns or something in "sarcasm", and titled it "Obama the Gun Nut". Why?

What was your purpose in posting the thread?

You state:

firing weapons for fun???

Such a terrible example.

So, I'll assume that's the "sarcasm" part. Why?

And here's the conversation:

FF: Have you ever fired a gun?

Obama: Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time.

FF: The whole family?

Obama: Not the girls, but oftentimes guests of mine go up there. And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations. And I think those who dismiss that out of hand make a big mistake.

Part of being able to move this forward is understanding the reality of guns in urban areas are very different from the realities of guns in rural areas. And if you grew up and your dad gave you a hunting rifle when you were ten, and you went out and spent the day with him and your uncles, and that became part of your family’s traditions, you can see why you’d be pretty protective of that.

This is where your "sarcasm" veers seriously off course. Because you don't know what the word means:

sar·casm
/ˈsärˌkazəm/

Noun
The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
Synonyms
irony

In effect, you did make the post out of hate. And contempt. So everyone coming down on you is right. Perhaps you should apologize.

Not only that, but your intent in posting the thread is moot.

Using an inane and ignorant talking point doesn't help, does it?

NOBODY, especially Obama, want to take away you gun nuts guns. NOBODY, especially Obama, has ever said that gun owners shouldn't be able to hunt or shoot skeet all they want.

What Obama wants, as well as a majority of Americans, is that guns with an automatic or semi-automatic function designed primarily for military and quasi-military use not to be used to mow down 20 innocent children or groups of people in a movie theatre by a crazy person.

As soon as you and the NRA miscreants realize this the sooner we can all sit down and have an adult conversation about guns.

[h=1]Barack Obama: 'I go shooting all the time'[/h] [h=2]President Barack Obama has claimed that he goes shooting "all the time", while attempting to reassure American gun-owners that he respects their rights to use firearms.[/h]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor.../Barack-Obama-I-go-shooting-all-the-time.html

:rofl2:
The White house finally released a photo of Obama with a gun.....

8424817532_ac6317c5c1.jpg

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-i-go-skeet-shooting-all-the-time/article/2519809#.UQbNfmcUnUM

firing weapons for fun???

Such a terrible example.

(note to morons like Lorax... this is sarcasm...not hate)

LOL. I've been mentioning it all day long. "All the time"...

I'd have loved to have some follow-up. Like, "Really? How do you score skeet shooting? What was your highest score? Was it like the "Special Olympics"? How comfortable are you holding the gun? And do you think that guys who had to fight their government with the best weapons on hand really meant that the people should have a right to the "Grand Tradition of Hunting"?

Damo maybe you should do a fashion area, and a celebrity area, and a healthy living area. like exercise and healthy food. and maybe a recipe area. I am seriously starting to get really bored around here.

Let's Huffpo this place up!

I'd suggest sex/relationship advice, but you know, input=output and I just don't see anything good going into that from these guys.

Damo maybe you should do a fashion area, and a celebrity area, and a healthy living area. like exercise and healthy food. and maybe a recipe area. I am seriously starting to get really bored around here.

Well, you could start up some social groups to talk about shoes...

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal
Note to the Super Freak.....you're not fooling anyone. I didn't say it was "hate", now did I?
I was pointing out that the thread was being sarcastic. A point so often lost on many of the liberals on this board. Sorry to have confused you so.

Repeating yourself doesn't fool anyone either. You may have the last predictable, self-aggrandizing word.

Back