Obama transition site

I really love this:

Barack Obama and Joe Biden's Plan

On health care reform, the American people are too often offered two extremes - government-run health care with higher taxes or letting the insurance companies operate without rules. Barack Obama and Joe Biden believe both of these extremes are wrong, and that’s why they’ve proposed a plan that strengthens employer coverage, makes insurance companies accountable and ensures patient choice of doctor and care without government interference.

The Obama-Biden plan provides affordable, accessible health care for all Americans, builds on the existing health care system, and uses existing providers, doctors and plans to implement the plan. Under the Obama-Biden plan, patients will be able to make health care decisions with their doctors, instead of being blocked by insurance company bureaucrats.

Under the plan, if you like your current health insurance, nothing changes, except your costs will go down by as much as $2,500 per year.

If you don’t have health insurance, you will have a choice of new, affordable health insurance options.

He has taken universal health care and made it sound like the most common sense, conservative thing imaginable.

http://www.change.gov/

Go tell him what you want him to do.

I sugest all you Rs leave him an outline of what you want.

LOL

I told him to go fuck himself, and an hour later I had the Obama Youth on my door step singing me the Obama praise song. Then one of the little fuckers tried to stab me with his official Obama Youth knife, so I had to snap his neck like a chicken. Once I did that, the rest of them ran away. So be warned, what you write.

Back