Obama v. McCain - Media coverage...

Jarod

Contributor
Senator Obama's wife makes a mistatement about being proud of America and Obama gets slammed by the media... McCain's wife steals illegal narcotics from a charity and they dont mention it.

Senator Obama once went to a board meeting where a former terrorist also attended and gets slammed about it... McCain's campaign accepts contrabutions from those who also support terrorist and they barely mention it.

Senator Obama forgets to wear his lapel pin a few days and they freak out. McCain says, "its hard to be proud of America" you have to search for the quote.

Am I the only one who sees this?

Yeah Obama gave a talk on fatherhood and did not even waer a worlds greatest dad pin :shock:

And Iraq war coverage is less than 1/4 of what it was this time last year.

Senator Obama's wife makes a mistatement about being proud of America and Obama gets slammed by the media... McCain's wife steals illegal narcotics from a charity and they dont mention it.

Perhaps you're not aware of the fact that the latter occurred approximately 20 years ago. She was addicted (a medical condition) and received help. It is unfair to compare that to Michelle Obama's blatant lack of patriotism in present day.

Senator Obama once went to a board meeting where a former terrorist also attended and gets slammed about it... McCain's campaign accepts contrabutions from those who also support terrorist and they barely mention it.

Obama KNOWINGLY had connections to various Marxist/terrorist individuals and organizations. I think we can agree McCain was unaware of the fact that Carl Lindner was a terrorist. But then, you don't really care about those pesky facts, now do you.

Senator Obama forgets to wear his lapel pin a few days and they freak out. McCain says, "its hard to be proud of America" you have to search for the quote.

If is anything like your accusations above, why should I waste my time?

Am I the only one who sees this?

You see what you want to see, regardless of the facts.

You're very desperate.

Back