Obama wallows in self-pity

Big Money

Obama-01b8f-5653.jpg

Why do most people hate me?

“Sometimes people ask me, how do you keep up with everything involved in this job of yours, which is kind of a crazy job?” Obama said. “There’s a lot of stuff, and it’s all pretty complicated, and nobody is ever entirely happy with any decision that you make, and your hair is a lot grayer than it used to be.”

The president said his days start with great promise, but by the time they end, he looks at his to-do list and feels overwhelmed.

At the nadir of his presidency, with his approval ratings at their lowest point and his prospects for meaningful legislation poor, Obama has reflected on the difficulties of being president and waxed nostalgic for a time when his life was less burdensome.

Obama sounded defensive at times, trying to explain the litany of problems his administration has faced this year, including the botched launch of online health insurance exchanges.

“Maybe I had a chance to do something important, too,” Obama said.

:palm:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/battered-by-polls-and-health-care-law-troubles-obama-turns-introspective-on-the-stump/2013/11/27/b2fdfcc8-5716-11e3-8304-caf30787c0a9_story.html

Just think in just 3 more years he can go play golf with Dubya and they can laugh together at how they fucked over the nation and they can argue who violated the Constitution the most and got away with it, huh?

What you have here is a narcicistic arrogant buffoon at he pinacle of his "Peter principle".

Only someone so profoundly enamoured by himself could be surprised to find himself overwhelmed by a job he had ZERO training or experience for.

His only lucid moment in his life was as a junior Senator when claimed that he didn't have the resume to be President. But he is a sociopathic liar who doesn't remember what lies he uttered the day before.

Obama had ONE positive acheivement in his Presidency; authorizing the assassination of Osama Bin Laden. So for that, I give him a D minus rating.

Back