Obama was right back in 2006. I give him praise.

OnearmSword

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. "

Sen. Obama in 2006 when he voted AGAINST raising the debt ceiling. Now as President he spends trillions more and demands far more than what was being demanded in 2006 when he spoke those words.
Does anybody ever hold this man responsible for the words he presents to get his way? Then completely counters after he does so. He has shifted many more trillions on the backs of our children and grandchildren yet the media, the Democrat party and his supporters turn a blind eye to all of that.

Will Obama ever be judged for being a chronic liar?

Yes, post the truth from the man in his own words, note his lying and watch the deafening silence from his loyal bots. Works every time . I love it.:thup:

a protest vote differs from a actaully wanting the country to defualt.

You will pretend that is not true of course

You will pretend that is not true of course

People pretend lots of things. Like that our nation is better off now trillions more in debt than it was when Obama took office. Like Obama did not limit and reduce our oil production with his oil drilling bans. Like Obama does want to advance this nation and see it prosper.
As to your accusation:
I answer yes they differ. I rarely pretend except when my wife asks does these pants make me look fat. Then I pretend that lying by saying no is the better option. When really it is just the much wiser although more cowardly option.:)

Back