Obama Will Win the Iowa Caucuses

The militias? The potatos?

Yeah, I was shooting for Aryan Nations (and let me go ahead and add in this edit that I in no way support or believe in Christian Identity or any of the racism of those types of people, just so that no one gets the wrong impression).

It all depends on how those that voted for the less than 15% cast their votes the second time around. The last poll I saw for people that supported Biden and Richardson was they were far more supportive of Obama

Yeah, I was shooting for Aryan Nations (and let me go ahead and add in this edit that I in no way support or believe in Christian Identity or any of the racism of those types of people, just so that no one gets the wrong impression).

There are a lot of those types in Iowa as well, but Obama is doing quite well there.

Besides, who the fuck cares about Idaho?

Boise?

There are cities with as many people as the entire state of Idaho.

There are a lot of those types in Iowa as well, but Obama is doing quite well there.

Besides, who the fuck cares about Idaho?

Boise?

There are cities with as many people as the entire state of Idaho.

There are cities with as many people as all the people in all but 2 or 3 states.

Obama is way too soft on immigration. His "path to citizenship" is going to be our downfall. Rise up sleeping giant. We are becoming the new minority in our own country.

Obama is way too soft on immigration. His "path to citizenship" is going to be our downfall. Rise up sleeping giant. We are becoming the new minority in our own country.
Give me a T! give me an R! give me an O! give me L. Give me another L. What does that spell?

Back