Obama Wins Iowa

Dont count him out yet.

There is still a long way to go.

There certainly is, but his fundraising machine needed this more than the other candidates. I hope he pulls through for a mite longer, because in a 3 way deal between Obama, Edwards and Hillary, Hillary loses. She needs to lose.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Obama win the nom, I wouldn't like to see Edwards win it, but it would be better than Hillary.

We'll see what happens. There's only 5 days until NH.

Funny this year to watch Repubs cheer for Edwards cause they know that he is really the ONLY one that hands down they can beat because he will chase SOOOOO many moderates away with his wealth redistribution program. Funny because I think that actually the best chance the Repubs have is if Hilary wins. But Obama, man that guys speech was pure political milk and honey. He remained upbeat and spoke with that Black minister cadence that people are just drawn too. My bet is that in the next few days he pulls between 3 and 4 million more dollars for his campaign. Everybody keeps comparing him to JFK but I think he is much more like Robert Kennedy with his optimism and non-divisive approach to politics. Huckleberry had some of that going tonight as well. I think that new polls by morning will have Barak on top in NH and then when he gets to SC where half or so of the dem electorate is black he will be on fire. I can vote for this guy. Lots of people can. And they will.

Funny this year to watch Repubs cheer for Edwards cause they know that he is really the ONLY one that hands down they can beat because he will chase SOOOOO many moderates away with his wealth redistribution program. Funny because I think that actually the best chance the Repubs have is if Hilary wins. But Obama, man that guys speech was pure political milk and honey. He remained upbeat and spoke with that Black minister cadence that people are just drawn too. My bet is that in the next few days he pulls between 3 and 4 million more dollars for his campaign. Everybody keeps comparing him to JFK but I think he is much more like Robert Kennedy with his optimism and non-divisive approach to politics. Huckleberry had some of that going tonight as well. I think that new polls by morning will have Barak on top in NH and then when he gets to SC where half or so of the dem electorate is black he will be on fire. I can vote for this guy. Lots of people can. And they will.

Good post Soc, I agree about Edwards.

Lets get frank about what resonates with the public about him; he's good looking, optomistic, well spoken, intelligent, ambitious, he gets empathy as he has had harder personal struggles than most of us (dead kid, wife with cancer), and he's sincere. Those are his strong points. Don't entirely discount him yet.

Back