Obama

• Thread starter Thread starter jff.law
  • Start date Start date
J

jff.law

Does Barrack Obama's history of Cocaine and pot use affect your vote? How so?

Does Barrack Obama's history of Cocaine and pot use affect your vote? How so?

Yep it does. First we had a president who smoked weed and claimed he didn't inhale. Then we had a frat boy president who snorted his way through college and then claimed that his youthful indiscretions were none of our business and he wouldn't discuss that.

Man it's nice to have someone running for President who doesn't take me for an idiot and owns his youth. I love it.

the honesty part is the part that matters. That is essence of character in the "Character Counts" program. Owning your life, warts and all shows character. I am not voting for Jesus. You don't have to be without sin, just don't lie about it. Clinton fucked over his whole presidency by wagging his finger and saying he didn't have sex with that woman and then lying about it in a deposition. Most of what is said in a depo never sees the light of day in a courtroom.

Does anybody believe that had he not written about it he still would have so openly acknowledged it?

Does anybody believe that had he not written about it he still would have so openly acknowledged it?
Does anyone believe if he had not so openly acknowledged it he would not have so openly acknowledged it? Is that what you are asking? I am certain that had he not so openly acknowledged it he would not now so openly acknowledge it. But by openly acknowledging it he shows a willingness to openly acknowledge it. I am certain thought that had he not so openly acknowledged it he would not now be so willing to openly acknowledge it. Were you trying to say something about his character Damo?

Does anyone believe if he had not so openly acknowledged it he would not have so openly acknowledged it? Is that what you are asking? I am certain that had he not so openly acknowledged it he would not now so openly acknowledge it. But by openly acknowledging it he shows a willingness to openly acknowledge it. I am certain thought that had he not so openly acknowledged it he would not now be so willing to openly acknowledge it. Were you trying to say something about his character Damo?
No, that is not what I am asking.

I am asking. When he was writing about his life early on, was he really thinking about his Presidential run?

Do you believe that had he not earlier written about it, and therefore clear evidence was available for the low, low fee of 20 or so dollars, would he have so openly admitted cocaine usage?

No, that is not what I am asking.

I am asking. When he was writing about his life early on, was he really thinking about his Presidential run?

Do you believe that had he not earlier written about it, and therefore clear evidence was available for the low, low fee of 20 or so dollars, would he have so openly admitted cocaine usage?

In 2006? Yeah, he was thinking about a presidential run.

Back