ObamaCare now null and void

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
Since The Obama got on the ballot illegally in 2008, his presidency for that term is invalid. Therefore any legislation that he signed is null and void. That includes ObamaCare.

Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

Under state law, presidential candidates need to qualify for the primary ballots with 500 signatures from each of the state's nine congressional districts. Indiana election officials say that in St. Joseph County, which is the 2nd Congressional district, the Obama campaign qualified with 534 signatures...

...a total of “100 to 200” signatures had been forged on Obama’s and Clinton’s petitions.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-clinton-ballot-petition-fraud/#ixzz2RgqLUB8x

no court, including the supremes, will ever deal with the political shitstorm over this. Obama could be proven to be a non citizen born in kenya and his presidency would be validated by non acceptance of any case by the court.

some funny stuff... this morning started out with bigtime yucks over a Sunday morning bloody maria, and now, with my late night anejo, I can chuckle about this. good times... good times.

Obamacare is starting to impact those who supported Obama

Too little too late

Obama no longer needs the unions - but the Democrats do. So maybe Obamacare might have a chance of being repealed

The United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers is reportedly the first union to officially call for repeal of the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. The health care law is prompting some serious buyer’s remorse in Big Labor, which worked hard on behalf of the administration to pass it:

The union’s statement can be found here. The full text is below:

United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers International President Kinsey M. Robinson issued the following statement today calling for a repeal or complete reform of President Obama’s Affordable Care Act (ACA):

“Our Union and its members have supported President Obama and his Administration for both of his terms in office.

But regrettably, our concerns over certain provisions in the ACA have not been addressed, or in some instances, totally ignored. In the rush to achieve its passage, many of the Act’s provisions were not fully conceived, resulting in unintended consequences that are inconsistent with the promise that those who were satisfied with their employer sponsored coverage could keep it.

These provisions jeopardize our multi-employer health plans, have the potential to cause a loss of work for our members, create an unfair bidding advantage for those contractors who do not provide health coverage to their workers, and in the worst case, may cause our members and their families to lose the benefits they currently enjoy as participants in multi-employer health plans.

For decades, our multi-employer health and welfare plans have provided the necessary medical coverage for our members and their families to protect them in times of illness and medical needs. This collaboration between labor and management has been a model of success that should be emulated rather than ignored. I refuse to remain silent, or idly watch as the ACA destroys those protections.

I am therefore calling for repeal or complete reform of the Affordable Care Act to protect our employers, our industry, and our most important asset: our members and their families.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/roofers-union-calls-for-obamacares-repeal/article/2527339

Now that you're retarded, er, retired, you have time to do the math on that. Thanks.

it takes you more than a half second to subtract 11 from one number and add it to another? I didn't need to be retired to do that. I could have done that while the traffic light changed from yellow to red on the way to work. perhaps you might have done that math before you started this lameass thread. It was good for a laugh, however, so you got that goin' for ya.

it takes you more than a half second to subtract 11 from one number and add it to another? I didn't need to be retired to do that. I could have done that while the traffic light changed from yellow to red on the way to work. perhaps you might have done that math before you started this lameass thread. It was good for a laugh, however, so you got that goin' for ya.

It's not the math, obviously, but the research on the state-by-state totals. I didn't bother to do it, and by consequence, I was wrong. Let it go.

Do you need to be an asshole all the time?

It's not the math, obviously, but the research on the state-by-state totals. I didn't bother to do it, and by consequence, I was wrong. Let it go.

with the biggest toughest badass internet stalker, it doesn't make any sense to be nice guy, that's for certain.

Since The Obama got on the ballot illegally in 2008, his presidency for that term is invalid. Therefore any legislation that he signed is null and void. That includes ObamaCare.

So if all these people got on the ballot illegally, were voted in illegally, and sworn in by a republican Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, what are your odds of overturning everything done in the last 20 years? NOT ONE FUCKING CHANCE IN 2867499043934934 TRILLION. Why? Because no one got on any ballot illegally. You really must bring yourself into the mainstream and out of the netherworld you dwell in. I'm just a n00b here but even I can see that.

I dunno, what where the election results if you remove Indiana?

The results are the same: Obama wins and whomever you wanted did not.

Now that you're retarded, er, retired, you have time to do the math on that. Thanks.

Again, something that was irrelevant from the get go except the cheap shot.

So if all these people got on the ballot illegally, were voted in illegally, and sworn in by a republican Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, what are your odds of overturning everything done in the last 20 years? NOT ONE FUCKING CHANCE IN 2867499043934934 TRILLION. Why? Because no one got on any ballot illegally. You really must bring yourself into the mainstream and out of the netherworld you dwell in. I'm just a n00b here but even I can see that.

The results are the same: Obama wins and whomever you wanted did not.

Again, something that was irrelevant from the get go except the cheap shot.

You'll soon see that's how the troll rolls. It's best to ignore him.

You didn't do the math because you're fucking retarded and a typically lazy southerner who is dependent upon the northern establishment to do all of the thinking for him. We're talking about introductory arithmatic, here...

:facepalm:

Back