Obamam says he won super tuesday

Seriously.............

I really do not understand the young electorate...they are all goo goo eyed over Obama...he was just a Jr.Senatore...with very little experience in politics or general life for that matter...except being a civil rights professor...and singing Kumbia songs to whoo the electorate...what has he really done ? He talks in parables thats about it!:rolleyes:

I really do not understand the young electorate...they are all goo goo eyed over Obama...he was just a Jr.Senatore...with very little experience in politics or general life for that matter...except being a civil rights professor...and singing Kumbia songs to whoo the electorate...what has he really done ? He talks in parables thats about it!:rolleyes:

lol he has more legislative experience then Hillary, Edwards, and Romney, and Huckleberry i believe.

I'm betting young people don't understand you either.

50 and under voted for him like in the 74% range.

I think the old people will be much more likely to vote for him after seeing how much support and Hope he raises in the US.

50 and under voted for him like in the 74% range.

I think the old people will be much more likely to vote for him after seeing how much support and Hope he raises in the US.

Sure they will and many have already embraced his mesage.

i find it funny crazy that in CA obama won:
over 50k group
whites overall
blacks by far
youth
middle age

and only lost
latinos
woman
asians
old people

and he got smoked like that.

Realistically yesterday was a tie. But he is set up for a pretty good showing over the next 6 days and could be the front runner by this time next week. As for experience, Reagan had 8 years experience as governor. Between his state legislative time in Illinois and in the US Senate Obama has as much time in government service as Reagan. He was President of the Harvard Law Review, which whatever you think of Harvard's politics is a VERY prestigious resume item. He worked for worked for Business Interntional Corp and for NYPIRG and he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard law school and he worked for a private law firm. His has had a varied carreer and though he didn't put in all those long hard hours in Hollywood like Reagan I think he is every bit as ready as Reagan was.

I wouldn't say Obama got smoked, though - going into yesterday - I thought there was a chance he could put it away (stupid Zogby - his polls should never be taken seriously again).

Obama DID get the most delegates yesterday, and took more states. Clinton's claim to victory is much more based on "perception", with big wins in CA, MA & NY.

I guarantee you Hillary is worried about the next week. She could easily lose 6 or 7 out of the next 7 or 8 primaries - maybe even all of them. If she does, she's probably done...

I wouldn't say Obama got smoked, though - going into yesterday - I thought there was a chance he could put it away (stupid Zogby - his polls should never be taken seriously again).

Obama DID get the most delegates yesterday, and took more states. Clinton's claim to victory is much more based on "perception", with big wins in CA, MA & NY.

I guarantee you Hillary is worried about the next week. She could easily lose 6 or 7 out of the next 7 or 8 primaries - maybe even all of them. If she does, she's probably done...

:party:

Back