Obama's cabinet

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Since it's looking pretty obvious Obama will win lets start speculating about his staff.

Here's my picks.

Chief of staff;

Rohm Emanual

Secretary of State;

Hilliary Clinton

Secretary of Defense;

Colin Powel

Secretary of the Treasury;

Paul Krugman

Secretary of the Interior;

Dennis Kuccinich

Secretary of Labor;

Richard Daily.

Since it's looking pretty obvious Obama will win lets start speculating about his staff.

Here's my picks.

Chief of staff;

Rohm Emanual

Secretary of State;

Hilliary Clinton

Secretary of Defense;

Colin Powel

Paul Krugman

Dennis Kuccinich

Secretary of Labor;

Richard Daily.
You're not going to get Rich Daley, he's planning the Olympics and trying to stay out of jail.

Perhaps you meant William Daley?

No I meant Rich. Wouldn't be much of a Democratic administration with out at least one corrupt politician from Chicago.

Richie won't go, he's his father's son. So if Obama wins, he'll get rid of Fitzgerald, so tell you what. We'll make our governor the new Senator, he can do that himself. We have plenty of corrupt pols for the cabinet. Check streets and san.

I think Obama is going to surprise alot of people with his picks ..:

Chief of staff;

Rohm Emanual

Secretary of State;

Madeleine Albright

Secretary of Defense;

Sam Nunn

Robert Rubin

Chuck Hagel

Secretary of Energy;

Jason Grumet

Last edited:
Scratch T Boone Pickens and enter Obamas present Energy Policy Expert. T Boone serving in Admin would be a conflict of interest.

I think there is a decent chance Obama will put Krugman in to replace Bernanke. If that happens, expect the buildup to a real economic crisis that will not be able to be sidestepped.

Here's my picks.

Chief of staff;

Rohm Emanual

Secretary of State;

Bill Ayers

Secretary of Defense;

Rashid Khalidi

Paul Krugman

Dennis Kuccinich

Secretary of Labor;

Ron Gettelfinger .

adjusted....

Jeremiah Wright will be Sec of State.

William Ayers will be Sec of Education.

In order to appease the women who voted for him, Hillary will be offered Chief Janitor of the White House.

Immie

PS Hello everyone.

I think there is a decent chance Obama will put Krugman in to replace Bernanke. If that happens, expect the buildup to a real economic crisis that will not be able to be sidestepped.

ROFLMAO .. Paul Krugman is a nervous wreck... he couldnt handle the pressure. When ever I see the guy interviewed by anyone who challenges his lin of thinking... he quivers and shakes. He is a wimp...

Here's my picks.

Chief of staff;

Rohm Emanual

Secretary of State;

Hilliary Clinton

Secretary of Defense;

Colin Powel

Paul Krugman

Dennis Kuccinich

Secretary of Labor;

Richard Daily.

Obama said, no retreads! So, some aren't qualified!

Back