Obama's Depopulation Policy Exposed

meme

Ezkiel Emanuel is the brother of Rahm Israael Emanuel

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ddd_1248653862"]LiveLeak.com - Obama's Depopulation Policy Exposed[/ame]

Obama must go, the sooner the better.

Dream on, baby! We couldn't get rid of war criminal bush yet you guys think you can get rid of Obama by mischaracterizing his policies.

I'm really embarrassed for your party. I'm sure every repub isn't a fanatic like this clown in the video but he's dragging them down.

Dream on, baby! We couldn't get rid of war criminal bush yet you guys think you can get rid of Obama by mischaracterizing his policies.

I'm really embarrassed for your party. I'm sure every repub isn't a fanatic like this clown in the video but he's dragging them down.

christiefan915 I agree with you to a point, there is no way at this time anybody is getting rid of Obama, as much as I dislike him I am sure there were people dis liking GW just as much, but in the same token how long do we wait till we act? this country is heading straight in the toilet, and yes I know your answer will be GW sent it there, fine , but Obama certainly isn't fixing things. Seems he cares more about race than he does this country.

When we decide to save money by letting the elderly die while we keep them on pain killers we most certainly have become a nation of idiots

Does the health care system need fixing, absolutely , but do we really want a Government run system? I have seen you post that we wont pay our premiums no more, although this may be true, we will be taxed to death, I spent some time in Halifax years ago, everything was more expensive there so they could pay for there FREE health care, they were taxed out the ying yang, and the worst part was people with money up there came to America for there medical needs. Just my opinion.

is there anyone on here accusing you of being someone else?

Oh yes, i'm hounded constantly.

Still, once you've had one message board related nervous breakdown the next seventeen are a walk in the park. Now i just take it all in my stride.

Back