Obama's National Security Advisor tells a "joke"...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
It's all good, anti-semitic jokes are made to laugh at, eh?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmUb_cXI5aI[/ame]

You think we'll be regaled with "funny" jokes about Mohamed when he meets with Islamic groups?

It's all good, anti-semitic jokes are made to laugh at, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmUb_cXI5aI

You think we'll be regaled with "funny" jokes about Mohamed when he meets with Islamic groups?
y
On another site a Jewish poster insists this is 'all just a joke.' In fact, she claims her MIL sent her the joke, it's so funny.

I'm appalled. I think she lies in favor of Obama. Luckily many Jews do not agree with her.

y
On another site a Jewish poster insists this is 'all just a joke.' In fact, she claims her MIL sent her the joke, it's so funny.

I'm appalled. I think she lies in favor of Obama. Luckily many Jews do not agree with her.
Yeah, some people will fall all over themselves to be apologists, even when they are being characterized negatively themselves. This is, IMO, way out of line.

Yeah, some people will fall all over themselves to be apologists, even when they are being characterized negatively themselves. This is, IMO, way out of line.

Yes, and some people will not take offense to things that they don't find offensive. Odd, isn't it.

Obama should have known better than to hire a Republican.

Yes, and some people will not take offense to things that they don't find offensive. Odd, isn't it.

Obama should have known better than to hire a Republican.
Right. It's all good, generalizing with the same negative stereotypes heard for centuries is just fluffy bunnies if you are a liberal and it is one of your own. The sad attempt to blame the republicans is weak.

Right. It's all good, generalizing with the same negative stereotypes heard for centuries is just fluffy bunnies if you are a liberal and it is one of your own. The sad attempt to blame the republicans is weak.

General James Jones (Ret.) is a Republican. That's why I blamed Republicans.

And I was joking, killjoy.

General James Jones (Ret.) is a Republican. That's why I blamed Republicans.

And I was joking, killjoy.
It's cool. This is one of the things I have a spot for... too much time spent with holocaust survivors to let this kind of thing easily by...

It's not personal.

I think it can be explained away as a retired Army man being rough around the edges. This could just as easily come from MacArthur or Patton back in the day. Not all generals are as sophisticated as Ike, Marshall or Powell...

It's cool. This is one of the things I have a spot for... too much time spent with holocaust survivors to let this kind of thing easily by...

It's not personal.
I once read to a Jewish group about the infamous Moravian massacre from one of Alan Ekerts books. They thought I was talking about a pogrom in Poland! LOL

y

You mean the massive supermajority that vote for Democrats in each election?

I think it can be explained away as a retired Army man being rough around the edges. This could just as easily come from MacArthur or Patton back in the day. Not all generals are as sophisticated as Ike, Marshall or Powell...

Patton once slapped an injured and shellshocked veteran because he thought he was cowardly. That dude was nuts.

Ike had a pretty cool head on his shoulders, though.

Back