Obligatory Voting System is F'ed Up Thread

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
New Jersey Edition:

HOBOKEN, N.J. (AP) — New Jersey's governor is having problems voting in the state's presidential primary.

Jon S. Corzine was scheduled to cast his ballot at 6:15 a.m at the Hoboken Fire Department Engine Company No. 2. But the two machines aren't working and it's not clear why.

District 23 manager Clarence LaPorte says a repair man was called, but no one has showed up. LaPorte says about a dozen voters were turned away.

Discuss.

http://www.nj.com/newsflash/index.ssf?/base/elections-0/1202212205263260.xml&storylist=jersey

it may suck in many many many many ways including being home to the new jersey giants.

HOWEVER they do have very high standard of living and #1 education in the country i believe.

it may suck in many many many many ways including being home to the new jersey giants.

HOWEVER they do have very high standard of living and #1 education in the country i believe.

Yeah, Chap, how you holding up? I suppose Menino will be a little more careful discuss the Rolling Rally route when the Celts are in the playoffs, no?

By the way, Bellichick is a disgrace.

Well, they had to have something to attract people to live next to trash piles.

:D

Well, they had to have something to attract people to live next to trash piles.

:D

I think New Jersey is a sleeper of a state. They all got together and said, hey lets not publisize how great our state is, that way we can keep it to ourselves. The couple of times Ive been to Jersey, it was GREAT!

I think New Jersey is a sleeper of a state. They all got together and said, hey lets not publisize how great our state is, that way we can keep it to ourselves. The couple of times Ive been to Jersey, it was GREAT!
I think it is far funnier to make fun of people who live in Jersey than it is to talk them up.

Anyway, I've seen Trash Mountain, it ain't pretty.

I just had a run-in with a girl from New Jersey last weekend that was so surreal that Hollywood couldn't create a better caraticure.

It reminded me of the t-shirt, 'Jersey Girls aren't trash, trash gets picked up'

I just had a run-in with a girl from New Jersey last weekend that was so surreal that Hollywood couldn't create a better caraticure.

It reminded me of the t-shirt, 'Jersey Girls aren't trash, trash gets picked up'

I admit the people can be annoying. Ever been to Cape May?

I think the people of New Jersey are a bunch of breeders that send their progeny off to places much better than Jersey with intention of making these great places as shitty as Jersey. Hence, the new avatar.

I think the people of New Jersey are a bunch of breeders that send their progeny off to places much better than Jersey with intention of making these great places as shitty as Jersey. Hence, the new avatar.

Now that is funny!

Wow people can not vote because the machines were not working?

Hmm, I wonder if paper and pencil would ever keep people from voting?

I wonder who the "guy" is that gets called to make them work is?

This is the system we are electing the next president on?

What has this country turned into that within a post or two this turns into a football thread?

Wow people can not vote because the machines were not working?

Hmm, I wonder if paper and pencil would ever keep people from voting?

I wonder who the "guy" is that gets called to make them work is?

This is the system we are electing the next president on?

What has this country turned into that within a post or two this turns into a football thread?

It actually turned into a trash (no pun intended) Jersey thread, not a football thread.

Have we ever had an election in this country where there has not been one problem? I doubt it. Thus a problem like this is not the end of the world.

Yeah, Chap, how you holding up? I suppose Menino will be a little more careful discuss the Rolling Rally route when the Celts are in the playoffs, no?

By the way, Bellichick is a disgrace.

i called it from beginning that i was concerned about the giants. im perfectly fine. hard to lose a wink of sleep when you have 2 word series and 3 superbowls in past few years. Also AFC championship 18-1 is nothing to scarf at.

Bellicheck is best coach in nfl today.

Let me guess... you just ran a search and then posted results of the search without actually READING any of them?
The first story wasn't even about her subject. The top result had nothing to do with it. It was a story about testing new machines.

Back