OBUMER-CARE

Robo

Verified User
Let me get this straight………We’re going to be gifted with a healthcare plan we are forced to buy and fined if we don’t,

which purportedly covers at least 10 million more people without adding a single doctor,

but provides for 16, 000 new IRS agents,

written by a committee chairman who says he doesn’t understand it,

passed by a Congress that didn’t read it,

but exempted themselves from it and signed by a President that smokes,

with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes,

for which we’ll be taxed for 4 years before any benefits take effect,

by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,

All to be overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese,

by a country that’s broke..

WHAT THE HELL COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG????

Let me get this straight………We’re going to be gifted with a healthcare plan we are forced to buy and fined if we don’t,

which purportedly covers at least 10 million more people without adding a single doctor,

but provides for 16, 000 new IRS agents,

written by a committee chairman who says he doesn’t understand it,

passed by a Congress that didn’t read it,

but exempted themselves from it and signed by a President that smokes,

with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes,

for which we’ll be taxed for 4 years before any benefits take effect,

by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare,

All to be overseen by a Surgeon General who is obese,

by a country that’s broke..

WHAT THE HELL COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG????

I'm on your side on the issue for now. But there is one issue you don't know about when talking about this. Guaranteed, because no media came up with these statistics, I did.

I know people who work the ER and the reason they don't take anyone seriously is because they are flooded with people with no insurance faking big situations to get free coverage for a common cold or what have you. Yep. No matter who you are in America, you can get free healthcare through the ER if you make the right approach. And no, they can't ask for proof you are an American.

I took an entire night to gather numbers before on this topic but here is an estimate. An ER visit costs about 4 times as much as a doctors visit($100-300 vs $1000-4000 average). So if these people had insurance and could go to a regular doctor visit, it would cost us much less.

I've heard that the Government pays the hospital back for these ER visits with no insurance, from that hospital worker. So we are paying for ER visits instead of doctors visits. Note that I've also been attacked on this topic by people who state, "The government doesn't cover that, the Hospital eats that cost!" Basically, the Hospital raises rates to compensate for that cost, so the person with Insurance pays for it anyway. After doing the math and googling the topic I found this clip.

The ONLY reason I don't stand behind Universal Healthcare is because I know what could happen if a Republican was in charge of it. So yea, less Government.

Yet Classic Ol Fart is sitting on his senile fat ass enjoying his Medicare.

Typical teabagger stupidity.

they are so stupid they think you can just tell the illegals no we wont treat your child until you show proof of citizenship.

they actually think that is doable.

Car crash:

all family die except a three year old girl who is pulled from the wreckage by a bystander before the entire stationwagon bursts into flame.

She is in need of immediate care to save her life.

They find no id on her.

they don't treat her because she cant prove she is a citizen.

She bleeds out in the road.

they later ID her has your grandchild.

enjoy the fucking evil world you are saying would be wonderful

they are so stupid they think you can just tell the illegals no we wont treat your child until you show proof of citizenship.

they actually think that is doable.

Car crash:

all family die except a three year old girl who is pulled from the wreckage by a bystander before the entire stationwagon bursts into flame.

She is in need of immediate care to save her life.

They find no id on her.

they don't treat her because she cant prove she is a citizen.

She bleeds out in the road.

they later ID her has your grandchild.

enjoy the fucking evil world you are saying would be wonderful

take note folks.

examples like this BLOW every cons mind.

they never respond to it

can you imagine why they don't answer?

there is no answer it just outs them for the callous fucks they are

come on Im sure you can rationalize how great it is to let babies bleed to death in the street for lack on an ID?

You do the same to our scared right to vote.

And yet.....''

Obamacare....
This abomination has been shoved down the throats of the American public and touted as the best thing since slice bread, but Congress wants no part of it so they hollered and their “king” responded by granting them their desire. The “serf” population of America will have to suffer through, getting by the best way they can, possible sustaining fines because of the plans being unaffordable. But, you can bet your bottom dollar, Congress, secure in its “noble” standing, will be spared any inconvenience or additional premium payments.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/wh...#ixzz2arc1u65C

And yet.....''

Obamacare....
This abomination has been shoved down the throats of the American public and touted as the best thing since slice bread, but Congress wants no part of it so they hollered and their “king” responded by granting them their desire. The “serf” population of America will have to suffer through, getting by the best way they can, possible sustaining fines because of the plans being unaffordable. But, you can bet your bottom dollar, Congress, secure in its “noble” standing, will be spared any inconvenience or additional premium payments.

LOL! NO WONDER you are so uneducated on politics! "If you ever wondered what medieval England was like, you have to look no further than the perks and exemptions given to the ruling class – Obama administration and Congress." That was in your extremist link!

Listen kid, there are lot's of media sources out there right now relying on weak minded Americans to "get mad" with them. "Are you mad about the taxes out of my paycheck?~ OMG YES! This MUST be why! Someone else is angry too! I found a home!"......

Look at the information you are reading...look at the links in that. If you believe all of that bs you are WEAK MINDED. But that's why the Right pushes for education cuts. To create a dictatorship. That's right kiddo. You are in the dictatorship, not the Left. A dictatorship is defined as an autocratic or authoritarian form of government in which a government is ruled by either an individual: a dictator, or an authoritarian party.

That being said, I still don't stand by United Healthcare unless America wants it. That's what Democracy is.............wait, I just googled it. It seems only 36% of Americans are against Obamacare. 77% are against the individual mandate.

Start watching the Jon Stewart show for me. Sit there and hate it, but gain information from both parties instead of just a Cult media source like Fox News or the one you posted. I know you won't because you don't want to think, but this is all I can do. I was in the brainwash until Fox News got desperate and called Obama the anti-Christ. Then I actually started to google their day to day topics and all the shows share the same topics. I started to notice that most of the topics were lies but they would move to the next topic the next day and create another one. Watch The Daily Show.....Then you can know what the Left ACTUALLY thinks first hand and you will have the brain to debate it like I did Fox. :)

And yet.....''

Obamacare....

dear fucking idiot.

The bill was passed by our elected officials

then the country RE elected Obama.

the only cramming here is the cramming of your own fist up your own ass to drag out big turds for you to display and claim as fact.

The Americans people RE ELECTED Obama after the the bill.

you don't have a leg to stand on.

quit trying to stand on your own turds instead of legs.

oh and wash your elbows because that last turd grab you did was a deep one

I'm on your side on the issue for now. But there is one issue you don't know about when talking about this. Guaranteed, because no media came up with these statistics, I did.

I know people who work the ER and the reason they don't take anyone seriously is because they are flooded with people with no insurance faking big situations to get free coverage for a common cold or what have you. Yep. No matter who you are in America, you can get free healthcare through the ER if you make the right approach. And no, they can't ask for proof you are an American.

I took an entire night to gather numbers before on this topic but here is an estimate. An ER visit costs about 4 times as much as a doctors visit($100-300 vs $1000-4000 average). So if these people had insurance and could go to a regular doctor visit, it would cost us much less.

I've heard that the Government pays the hospital back for these ER visits with no insurance, from that hospital worker. So we are paying for ER visits instead of doctors visits. Note that I've also been attacked on this topic by people who state, "The government doesn't cover that, the Hospital eats that cost!" Basically, the Hospital raises rates to compensate for that cost, so the person with Insurance pays for it anyway. After doing the math and googling the topic I found this clip.

The ONLY reason I don't stand behind Universal Healthcare is because I know what could happen if a Republican was in charge of it. So yea, less Government.

You’re true to your ignorant form Goober. What you refuse to recognize or maybe you’re just too fucking stupid to understand is, THERE’S NO AUTHORITY IN THE CONSTITUTION FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO OPERATE A HEALTHCARE PROGRAM.

The founders arraigned the Constitution so as to create a State’s Rights nation with as many laboratories for social structuring as there were States. Healthcare issues are STATE issues not federal issues. The founde’s idea was that each State could learn from the other what worked and what did not work and thereby in the spirit and principles of freedom come up with the best of all worlds. And, as Ronald Reagan noted the nation’s citizens would also have the FREEDOM to “vote with their feet” and live in the State which best fit their ideological and economic strategy.

Of course y’all BIG FEDERAL government authoritarian bastards highly favor the idea and strategy of having your personal partisan dictators run the whole stupid bankrupted show from Washington as far from local oversight as possible. Of course the end result of that is always ungodly national debt and deficits and the loss of individual freedoms.

hahahahahahahahahAhahahAha

fuck you very much you are not the arbiter of anything constitutional.

we don't allow the brain dead too make those decisions for us.

this is a democracy not an idiocracy

Yet Classic Ol Fart is sitting on his senile fat ass enjoying his Medicare.

Typical teabagger stupidity.

You mean that bankrupted federal unconstitutional program with over 100 trillion $ worth of future unfunded liabilities don’tcha Howey??? Ya fucking moron!!!

hahahahahahahahahAhahahAha

fuck you very much you are not the arbiter of anything constitutional.

we don't allow the brain dead too make those decisions for us.

this is a democracy not an idiocracy

Relative to ”brain-dead” darlin, you’re the fucking poster child!!! If you find fault with my honest and correct constitutional interpretation, then you’re always challenged to “spell it out.” Of course you being balless and a fucking moron, we shall never expect such rational articulation from you……fucking idiot!!!

hey idiot

no body of this government has agreed with your insane interpitation of the constitution

And yet.....''

Obamacare....

Popeye, Popeye, Popeye...

Obama told the American public his plan for health care almost two years before he was elected. It wasn't a secret. The American public elected Obama, he passed a health care law, and then the American public re-elected him. Just stop talking like health care was some stealth move passed in the middle of the night while America was sleeping. It's the law of the land. Suck it up.

Obama calls for universal health care
Updated 1/25/2007 1:27 PM ET

By Nedra Pickler, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON — Every American should have health care coverage within six years, Democratic Sen. Barack Obama said Thursday as he set an ambitious goal soon after jumping into the 2008 presidential race.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-01-25-obama-health_x.htm
"The time has come for universal health care in America," Obama said at a conference of Families USA, a health care advocacy group.

"I am absolutely determined that by the end of the first term of the next president, we should have universal health care in this country," the Illinois senator said.

hey idiot

no body of this government has agreed with your insane interpitation of the constitution

You can call it “insane” pea-brain, but it’s so very, very apparent that you can’t articulate what about it is insane. You’re a fucking idiot that cannot produce a single piece of evidence that the Constitution authorizes the fucking federal government the power to institute and manage a healthcare plan for anybody. On the contrary the constitutional evidence is in the 10th Amendment that forbids the federal government doing anything not enumerated in the Constitution as an authority of the federal government.

Back