Of things to Come....again?

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
As it stands, Trump will be the GOP candidate in November ... EVEN IF HE IS CONVICTED OF A CRIME! The MAGA mooks/christo-fascists are threatening violence if he's taken off the ballot or loses to Biden. The current convictions of Jan. 6th rioters/attempted insurrectionist seems to embolden these cretins instead of serving as a warning.

To paraphrase George Carlin, this is as good as it gets folks. This is the best we can do! :palm:

As it stands, Trump will be the GOP candidate in November ... EVEN IF HE IS CONVICTED OF A CRIME! The MAGA mooks/christo-fascists are threatening violence if he's taken off the ballot or loses to Biden. The current convictions of Jan. 6th rioters/attempted insurrectionist seems to embolden these cretins instead of serving as a warning.

To paraphrase George Carlin, this is as good as it gets folks. This is the best we can do! :palm:

If that's true then leftists may not want to behave in ways that would make reasonable people suspect you cheated.

If that's true then leftists may not want to behave in ways that would make reasonable people suspect you cheated.

What would Yakky possible know about reasonable people,
or for that matter, any people at all?

We've certainly by now established
that trumpanzees may possibly have had actual humans
in their historical family trees,
prior to mutation and devolution,
but they themselves are certainly not people.

where has violence been threatened?

gotta link?

Youre like the adults in a charlie brown cartoon....nothing but noise

Trump can not lose the 2024 election, with himself, and the cult, he already won, if Biden winds up with more electoral votes it doesn’t matter, all that proves to the cult is that Trump was cheated again, if you are a Trumpkin you got to be wondering why they are even having an election, Trump won

Great post but I wish you had asked him how, exactly, Democrats managed to "behave in ways that would make reasonable people suspect you cheated." By having an inauguration for Biden? lol

I would but he's back on my ignore list where he belongs.

Still better than anything Democrats will put up in regards to the welfare of American citizens.

It's blatantly obvious Democrats do not have the welfare of Americans at heart, or even anywhere on their radar.

Trump has that, so ...how's about Fuck You?
fuck-you-middle-finger.gif

We've certainly by now established that trumpanzees may possibly have had actual humans
in their historical family trees, prior to mutation and devolution, but they themselves are certainly not people.
The Following User Says Thank You to NiftyNiblick For This Post:
ThatOwlWoman (Today)
I'd like to point out the kinds of posts that ThatOwlCoward "thanks." If you've ever thought that she is just a piece of shit, you're right.

2a7ba86dcfde66e931be85877bb4016f.png

Great post but I wish you had asked him how, exactly, Democrats managed to "behave in ways that would make reasonable people suspect you cheated."
You can ask ... oh wait, you can't. You are too much of a coward ... who incidentally thinks of herself as a powerful superhero defending tyranny wherever it may be.

45621edcd55d610bca3fd99c37aa183c.png

Great post but I wish you had asked him how, exactly, Democrats managed to "behave in ways that would make reasonable people suspect you cheated." By having an inauguration for Biden? lol

I have both of them on ignore. But I'll visit Nifty again in a short time, as opposed to Yaky who's just a waste, and may not be visited until the middle of the year.

And on the flip side, we could have Uncle Joe back in office with his staff propping him up the way Reagan's staff & company did in his second term. But worse case scenario, Joe zones out and Harris takes the reigns. God indeed bless America if that happens, because we would need all the help we can get.

So America, it seems we are caught between a political rock and a hard place. :| Jeezus!

Why dont you ask him yourself? Oh right I forgot you're a "strong" woman who can't seem to manage disagreement. This is why you should be mercilessly mocked.

You can ask ... oh wait, you can't. You are too much of a coward ... who incidentally thinks of herself as a powerful superhero defending tyranny wherever it may be.

45621edcd55d610bca3fd99c37aa183c.png

A fictional superhero at that and one unable to handle disagreement

I have both of them on ignore. But I'll visit Nifty again in a short time, as opposed to Yaky who's just a waste, and may not be visited until the middle of the year.

Yakky and Truth Destroyer are both on mine, but their obsessions compel them to respond to my posts anyways, even though they're both aware of their unread status. Strange eggs, aren't they?

Back