Of Things to Come - Ron DeSantis' Florida.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
I found this woman's point for point on what DeSantis is doing in Florida is devastating ... especially since the so called "liberal bias" in the MSM has NOT done such a thorough dissemination of DeSantis' antics during his term as governor. It's an hour, but damned if it's not worth it.

First they aim to make Trump the R candidate....then they cut him off at the knees showing no mercy....that is the Revolutions plan.

Please attempt to keep this in mind.

Brutal yes, but the WOKE is a suicide cult....they are at core Anti-Human.

Please do attempt to learn this.

It is important.

I found this woman's point for point on what DeSantis is doing in Florida is devastating ... especially since the so called "liberal bias" in the MSM has NOT done such a thorough dissemination of DeSantis' antics during his term as governor. It's an hour, but damned if it's not worth it.

She was born in Canada raised in Toronto and lives in California and is another democrat liar. She is a waste of time unless you believe the hate of Democrats

She was born in Canada raised in Toronto and lives in California and is another democrat liar. She is a waste of time unless you believe the hate of Democrats

You're very persistent in following/commenting on my posts and threads despite being notified that you are on "ignore" and I can't see them. So periodically I take you off to see if you're at least rational and/or coherent.

Now you seem to know A LOT about someone that you consider a waste of time, a liar and a hateful Democrat. What you have NOT done is pointed to at least ONE ITEM out of a hour long video where she is lying. That would be a point of discussion at least.

Anyone can lob a generalized personal attack. Logically and factually proving your accusations is a whole other smoke. If you can't, that makes YOU the liar and a waste of time.

The ball is now in your court.

You're very persistent in following/commenting on my posts and threads despite being notified that you are on "ignore" and I can't see them. So periodically I take you off to see if you're at least rational and/or coherent.

Now you seem to know A LOT about someone that you consider a waste of time, a liar and a hateful Democrat. What you have NOT done is pointed to at least ONE ITEM out of a hour long video where she is lying. That would be a point of discussion at least.

Anyone can lob a generalized personal attack. Logically and factually proving your accusations is a whole other smoke. If you can't, that makes YOU the liar and a waste of time.

I gave you accurate information and she is just another hateful Democrat

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

I gave you accurate information and she is just another hateful Democrat

:rolleyes: I accurately described your previous response. It seems you can't logically or factually fault ONE item from the OP video. Instead you just do the gun monkey shuffle....repeating generalized accusations and assertions.

You're done. Carry on.

:rolleyes: I accurately described your previous response. It seems you can't logically or factually fault ONE item from the OP video. Instead you just do the gun monkey shuffle....repeating generalized accusations and assertions.

You're done. Carry on.

So you are a Democrat that hates the GOP and conservatives. My Governor is a great man. I showed you what that hateful persson in the OP is

You're done. Carry on.

give us the Cliff Notes.....I don't waste time listening to lib'rul videos........from what I've seen Florida is doing better than any blue state......

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

You're done. Carry on.

So you are a Democrat that hates the GOP and conservatives. My Governor is a great man. I showed you what that hateful persson in the OP is

You babble irrationally like a petulant child, as the chronology of the posts shows. So I'll treat you like one and sit you in the corner with a dunce cap for about a month. Hope you lose your trollish ways during that time.

give us the Cliff Notes.....I don't waste time listening to lib'rul videos........from what I've seen Florida is doing better than any blue state......

You seem to be willing waste time with your MAGA troll BS and following me around DESPITE being on "ignore". So not taking time to listen to the video is just another display of your willful ignorance....as most of your opinions and observations are couched in such. Back on the ignore list, bunky. See ya in a month or so.

Last edited:
You babble irrationally like a petulant child, as the chronology of the posts shows. So I'll treat you like one and sit you in the corner with a dunce cap for about a month. Hope you lose your trollish ways during that time.

Your opinion qand aroogant attitude mean nothing to me

You seem to be willing waste time with your MAGA troll BS and following me around DESPITE being on "ignore". So not taking time to listen to the video is just another display of your willful ignorance....as most of your opinions and observations are couched in such. Back on the ignore list, bunky. See ya in a month or so.

/shrugs......so you didn't watch it either then......

Back