Official: Hillary will concede tonight

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
Clinton set to concede delegate race to Obama

WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton will concede Tuesday night that Barack Obama has the delegates to secure the Democratic nomination, campaign officials said, effectively ending her bid to be the nation's first female president.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/clinton;_ylt=AoSzN7BzipE5JMyfUi_OViNh24cA

clinton-crying.jpg

My friend just emailed me that she wants to go out for drinks to celebrate this, if it really happens. I know there are some really despondent Clinton fans today, but, there’s a lot of joy out here too.

She will not concede tonight. I guarantee it. At most, she will indefinitely suspend her campaign. I'm not sure she knows how to concede.

It truly breaks my heart.

The best part of this election is that there will not be another Bush or Clinton in the White House. Two respectable candidates. About friggin time.

She will not concede tonight. I guarantee it. At most, she will indefinitely suspend her campaign. I'm not sure she knows how to concede.

Yeah, I think that is probably true. But suspending her campaign is good enough. It’s all Romney did. As long as she gets on board and doesn’t cause any trouble, that’s good enough. She can sit around hoping that “something happens”, and that’s fine. A few people have been wishing something would happen to me for years now, and I’m still here.

Absolutely. It's more CFS though. Clinton Fatigue Syndrome. I'm just tired of her shit.

That is likely due to the fact that you lefties have had your head crammed up the Clintons collective asses for the past 16 years. Once you got a taste of the fresh air, of course you would like it better.

Here campaign, specifically Terry McAuliffe has flatly denied as "100 percent incorrect". She is Not going to concede this thing until August. I agree that she will suspend her campaign at this point being as there is no further primary case to be made. She will spend the next 3 months bothering Obama superdelegates. She drug around that wishy washy tool from USVI to show that you can go from Hillary to Obama and back again. You all are far to optiminstic. She will NEVER give up. I wouldn't put a third party run past her.

That is likely due to the fact that you lefties have had your head crammed up the Clintons collective asses for the past 16 years. Once you got a taste of the fresh air, of course you would like it better.

Am I the only one laughing aloud at the irony in this post?

Here campaign, specifically Terry McAuliffe has flatly denied as "100 percent incorrect". She is Not going to concede this thing until August. I agree that she will suspend her campaign at this point being as there is no further primary case to be made. She will spend the next 3 months bothering Obama superdelegates. She drug around that wishy washy tool from USVI to show that you can go from Hillary to Obama and back again. You all are far to optiminstic. She will NEVER give up. I wouldn't put a third party run past her.

Mitt Romney also suspended his campaign as did John Edwards. Those are the only two I know of offhand, I haven’t looked them up. They might all have.

They all left that door open. Because you really never do know. Let’s face it, John McCain could easily stroke out before the convention.

There’ll be no independent run. No chance of one. But you did just make SF…well, less flaccid than usual. I’ll put it that way. I’ve turned over a new leaf Soc – no dirty talking! Apparently, Cawacko is having a hard time working. Next thing you know he’ll lose his job and be on the dole (you know how cons are), and it’ll be all my fault.

Originally Posted by Superfreak

Am I the only one laughing aloud at the irony in this post?

No!

It's hilarious when a two time Bush voter, a former Bob Dole voter, and a future McCain voters dares to tell anyone who is or who isn't a good politician or good leader.

WASHINGTON — Barack Obama effectively clinched the Democratic presidential nomination Tuesday, based on an Associated Press tally of convention delegates, becoming the first black candidate ever to lead his party into a fall campaign for the White House.

Yeah, it's totally a classic. SF voted for and/or supported at least three terms and two generations of Bush's. But all of a sudden he gets religion about a family having too much political power, when the clintons have a another shot at the white house.

what a poseur!

Back