Offshore Drilling Delays...........

NOVA

U. S. NAVY Veteran
'Ridiculous'

Friday, 11 Mar 2011 07:00 PM
http://tinyurl.com/4ot6fbj

Delays in offshore oil and gas drilling permits are “ridiculous” at a time when the economy is still rebuilding.

“Bush said all the things you’d expect him to say” on oil and gas issues, said Jim Noe, senior vice president at Hercules Offshore and executive director of the pro-drilling Shallow Water Energy Security Coalition.
================
I'm sure we all agree with this, right....delays in issuing drilling permits is uncalled for when we need every drop of oil we can pump....
The cry should be .."Drill baby drill"....

'Ridiculous'

Friday, 11 Mar 2011 07:00 PM
http://tinyurl.com/4ot6fbj

Delays in offshore oil and gas drilling permits are “ridiculous” at a time when the economy is still rebuilding.

“Bush said all the things you’d expect him to say” on oil and gas issues, said Jim Noe, senior vice president at Hercules Offshore and executive director of the pro-drilling Shallow Water Energy Security Coalition.
================
I'm sure we all agree with this, right....delays in issuing drilling permits is uncalled for when we need every drop of oil we can pump....
The cry should be .."Drill baby drill"....

Jim Noe, Yes... Noe! got it a bit wrong. He should have said: Bush said all the things he was TOLD to say.
A bit like you when you were in the Milly Dairy.

If the delay prevents another BP blowout, it is well worth it.

Not ever drilling anything else would prevent another BP. The delay is costing the treasury billions for political points only.

Didn't 60+ million voters who voted for Obama, vote for $10.00 to $20.00 for a gallon of gas?

I find it hard to think Obama cares about doing what's right concerning the US economy.

We just have 22 more months until we get a knew and "WORST EVER" President anyway.

Didn't 60+ million voters who voted for Obama, vote for $10.00 to $20.00 for a gallon of gas?

I find it hard to think Obama cares about doing what's right concerning the US economy.

We just have 22 more months until we get a knew and "WORST EVER" President anyway.

Oh, now you are just being silly!

The sure as hell didn't vote for under $4 gas, democrats only embrace drilling when another energy dissaster unviels thier retarded don't drill for our oil plan.

I don't know navy queer, maybe the fact that you groaned me 500 times.

Elton John thinks you whining about groans is gay.
We can all play your game, homo.
We're all having a great time.:fu:
:lol:

Considering you're already back groaning my posts from 2008....how pathetic

We can all play your game, homo.
We're all having a great time.:fu:
:lol:

Considering you're already back groaning my posts from 2008....how pathetic

Kinda like your dad laughing at the beard burns on your back when you came home for leave village people bravo.:fu:

Not ever drilling anything else would prevent another BP. The delay is costing the treasury billions for political points only.

You've certainly changed your tune, I seem to remember you being in the forefront of the hysteria surrounding Deepwater Horizon last year.

laughing all the way to the bank as well, BP ponied up 20 billion mostly to Louisiana. For that, thanks Brits.
Now I"m buying BP shares.

Back