Oh God...That fraud media maverick McCain won

CanadianKid

Thanks to all the Lieberman Democrats on here like Desh and Cypress who side with the Mac Man.

McCain is an assclown panderer, he waffles his positions just as much as Rudy and Mitt...

Yet the media and all the McCain-Lieberman Cheerleaders on here are all tooting his horn...

Well now you got him....

President McCain 2008

Thanks to the democrats for wasting another chance to get elected....

:clink:

CK

McCain wants to stay in Iraq till at least 2018....Lieberman Democrats you prepared for that?

Thats what your going to get...Douchebags....

Dont you hate Democrats too stupid to understand the big picture...

CK

I don’t understand why people still think ANY of the candidates plan to just abandon the PERMENANT bases that we built in Iraq.

HOw the f are democrats to blame for who the Repukes nominate? No one here voted for him.

Thats cause nobody here lives in florida...

But we had people like Desh and Cypress who said on JPP that they would vote for McCain...

And its Democrats like that in Florida that gave McCain the victory...

Do Democrats really want to face the strongest R in 2008?

CK

Well Edwards said that he would.

talk is cheap. i can guarantee you we will be in Iraq for many many years. after all its our new base in the middle east. Being in Saudi Arabia is not longer an option as it just pisses off the extremists that we are on their holy grounds.

talk is cheap. i can guarantee you we will be in Iraq for many many years. after all its our new base in the middle east. Being in Saudi Arabia is not longer an option as it just pisses off the extremists that we are on their holy grounds.

Yeah Chap, you conveniently ignore the fact that the Democratic Congress has passed legislation preventing the use of any appropriated funds from being use dot build permanent bases. Bush has chosen to ignore that provision. It's clear which party is for permanent bases and which is trying to prevent them.

this guy is pshychotic.

CK.

If people really were liberman Dems they would like McCains stance.

What a complete idiot.

Back