Oh my God! Mickey Mouse is going to vote for Obama!

Onceler

Is there a bigger scam than the faux outrage over ACORN? Already, the courts in OH have mandated tougher screening of voters on election day, giving the GOP a big legal victory & allowing them once again to work the rules to intimidate & turn away voters at the polls.

For the last time, connie cons (and I'm looking at you, Palin): voter REGISTRATION fraud is not the same thing as VOTER fraud. There is a big, big difference.

And the studies of voter fraud have all turned up next to no evidence of any such type of individual vote fraud.

The Bush admin rewrote the last study they commissioned on this type of fraud to bmake it sound make the study say "no one knows how often it happens".

This while a judge tells the world that the GOP is using illegal tactics to supress REAL LIVE LEGAL VOTERS!

Wheres the media on this?

Well fucking no where.

it wastes governemnt resources to sift through fraudulent regs, but you guys don't care about Gov waste, so I understand why you don't care. No other group has the same level of problem with employees cheating and doing this, but whatever.

It is interesting to see you posturing, Desh.
And it's not like the Obama campaign has any other instances of fraud... like credit card fraud or anything like that.

LOLers

it wastes governemnt resources to sift through fraudulent regs, but you guys don't care about Gov waste, so I understand why you don't care. No other group has the same level of problem with employees cheating and doing this, but whatever.

And it's not like the Obama campaign has any other instances of fraud... like credit card fraud or anything like that.

LOLers

LOLZ

Sure, it is wasteful; I would not argue that. A Republican strategist spoke yesterday about how you tend to get this kind of thing in any voter registration drive, and it's unfortunate.

What I'm taking issue with - and I understand that you can't really read too well - is that Palin & the GOP are pushing this story as VOTER FRAUD, which it is not. There is a big difference, on a lot of levels.

LOLers

What is the level of employees "cheating and doing this?" Out of 1.3 million registrations how many are questionable? How many employees are under investigation or have admitted to wrongdoing out of how many total employees?

LOLZ

Sure, it is wasteful; I would not argue that. A Republican strategist spoke yesterday about how you tend to get this kind of thing in any voter registration drive, and it's unfortunate.

What I'm taking issue with - and I understand that you can't really read too well - is that Palin & the GOP are pushing this story as VOTER FRAUD, which it is not. There is a big difference, on a lot of levels.

I would be worried that fraudulent ID's to go along with the fraudulent registrations could be used to place votes. It's not very hard to imagine how it could be done. And the same person with an ID to match each reg could do just that.

As a victim of idebtity theft myself, I've seen first hand how far fraudsters can get. I have 12 bank accounts I'm trying to get cleared up because a fraudster got my name. It's a legitmate concern and it shocks me that you guys don't understand

What is the level of employees "cheating and doing this?" Out of 1.3 million registrations how many are questionable? How many employees are under investigation or have admitted to wrongdoing out of how many total employees?

enough to be a problem

Where is the fucking MSM on the Proven ILLEGAL attempts of the GOP to force legal voters off the roles??????

Right. You have no idea whatsoever.

Thanks for acknowledging your ignorance.

LOL why don't you tell us? I'm sure it's all just made up.

BTW, I don't care enough about it to spend time seaching, but I have heard something about 13 different states and ACORN acknowledging the problem.

Desh, this is a good rule.

The American Civil Liberties Union is trumpeting a judge's decision in Michigan which brings to a halt the practice of eliminating voters from rolls if their mailing address is found to be invalid.

When they move, after being evicted, they have a responsibity to change their official address otherwise there is too much room for fraud. I don't see how a responsible voter could be denied unless they're lazy. Change of address form at the post office. it's pretty fucking simple

Desh, this is a good rule.

The American Civil Liberties Union is trumpeting a judge's decision in Michigan which brings to a halt the practice of eliminating voters from rolls if their mailing address is found to be invalid.

When they move, after being evicted, they have a responsibity to change their official address otherwise there is too much room for fraud. I don't see how a responsible voter could be denied unless they're lazy. Change of address form at the post office. it's pretty fucking simple

Go answer the thread you wanted to answer.

Back