Oh my,..........this is HORRIFIC!

Stone

Contributor
I knew it was bad,...but this is just,.......WOW! Trumps Lawyers prove beyond a shadow of a doubt with video and audio evidence the Dem Congresspeople are the worst liars in history with the media as their willing accomplices. This is just awful. How could anyone every trust these lying pieces of shit ever again about ANYTHING! EVERY American NEEDS to see this. In fact I hope he runs campaign ads that include excerpts. Totally outlandish!

Those who support this corruption should be deeply ashamed of themselves if they had any sense of pride or honesty. If you support this then YOU are the problem.

Those who support this corruption should be deeply ashamed of themselves if they had any sense of pride or honesty. If you support this then YOU are the problem.
The warriors for UTOPIA consider honesty to be a character flaw.

I continue to be amazed by the number of people on my grapevine who believe that this is possible. It would be a happy surprise.....my evaluation is that America has collapsed past this point.
I have told you before,......If God wishes DJT or anyone else for that matter to remain alive,......then he or they, absolutely will. Does not matter one bit how many assassination attempts are tried,....they all will fail. But dont get me wrong my man,.....America IS going down,...just not yet. Your time frame is off,...not by much though,..not much at all. But along with America so will the rest of the world,...China included. Its ALL going down,...just not quite yet is all.

I have told you before,......If God wishes DJT or anyone else for that matter to remain alive,......then he or they, absolutely will. Does not matter one bit how many assassination attempts are tried,....they all will fail. But dont get me wrong my man,.....America IS going down,...just not yet. Your time frame is off,...not by much though,..not much at all. But along with America so will the rest of the world,...China included. Its ALL going down,...just not quite yet is all.
No....the rest of the world is moving on with the New World Order, and doing their best to insulate themselves from the collapse of the West.....to include working to keep the Evil American Empire from incinerating the world on the way out with nuclear WW3.

We are in for some VERY rough times soon though,....like any day now. Early Oct at the latest. The powers that be will see that they are losing control,...that the election is lost so they will bring about some MASSIVE calamity as a last ditch effort. It could be many things,.....my best guess? A HOT war with China, Russia, and Iran.

Civilizations have collapsed before, the death of the West is nothing new.....but this is the first time that a dying empire has had the ability to destroy life on this planet.....there is not currently much reason for optimism that we wont.

We are in for some VERY rough times soon though,....like any day now. Early Oct at the latest. The powers that be will see that they are losing control,...that the election is lost so they will bring about some MASSIVE calamity as a last ditch effort. It could be many things,.....my best guess? A HOT war with China, Russia, and Iran.
Which will quickly go nuclear because America and all of the West are not remotely prepared to fight a conventional war with China Bloc.

I knew it was bad,...but this is just,.......WOW! Trumps Lawyers prove beyond a shadow of a doubt with video and audio evidence the Dem Congresspeople are the worst liars in history with the media as their willing accomplices. This is just awful. How could anyone every trust these lying pieces of shit ever again about ANYTHING! EVERY American NEEDS to see this. In fact I hope he runs campaign ads that include excerpts. Totally outlandish!

9/11 investigation? That has nothing to do with Condoleezza rice's whereabouts between 1997 and 1998? Investigation?

Attachments

• f80fc1db-d707-42d9-8ddf-9c78358340a7 (1).jpg
    f80fc1db-d707-42d9-8ddf-9c78358340a7 (1).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1
Short list of 9/11 conspiracy witnesses and or operators.

Les claypool
Henry rollins
Jello biafra
Laveyan sayanists
George cloony
Epstein
Hillbillary
Janet reno
Laura bush
Dick cheney
Neil gammon
Gw bush
Gh bush
Barney the dinosaur
Jeff goldbloom
Valary plame
That really really short chick from club alchemy
Some ppl from make a wish foundation
Amnesty international
Everglades park rangers
Lindsy lohan
Siri jenkins
Pen Gillette
Condoleezza rice

And may also be a list of cia operatives.

I continue to be amazed by the number of people on my grapevine who believe that this is possible. It would be a happy surprise.....my evaluation is that America has collapsed past this point.
I continue to be amazed that your entire grapevine speaks only Mandarin......

Back