Ohh the horror, our poor impressionable kids infected!

Jarod

Contributor
Our poor impressonable kids have been infected by that evil president Obama... How will our nation ever survive.

Thank GOD we have the Republicans to look out for us and to attack him for telling our kids to stay in school!

Wouldn't let you re-up? hmmm. Heck the Army even tried to get me to reenlist. I laughed for a half day over that.

Our poor impressonable kids have been infected by that evil president Obama... How will our nation ever survive.

Thank GOD we have the Republicans to look out for us and to attack him for telling our kids to stay in school!

Why do you deliberately start new threads on a topic that is on going on another thread? Does it make you feel all warm and special? Or are you just retarded?

Why do you deliberately start new threads on a topic that is on going on another thread? Does it make you feel all warm and special? Or are you just retarded?

Maybe its just because it pisses you off so badly!

I heard sales of pink limonade to school children jumped over night!

We have a generation of commies on our hands, just because the Republicans were not strong enough to prevent President Obama from addressing our school kids.

Let's have a vote... is this really "above the fray"?

Yes! Its merely a Literary tool, called satire, used to illistrate a political point that demonstrates how silly some people have acted over the past few weeks.

It was often used by our forefathers at the time of the founding of our Republic.

Back