Ohio goes for Obama!

MUSTA just posted after you.... fuck yeah!!!!!! i think this is the beginning of the end for Mccain!!!!

GO BAMA GO!!!

I hope their unemployment rate skyrockets.

That would not effect the politicians man... that would effect the people... perhaps many that you know.

Wishing economic hardship on the country for the sake of a political vendetta is pathetic. So I hope you are just kidding.

I hope their unemployment rate skyrockets.

It will as long as Bush is still in office. I really can't believe that you call yourself a Christian! Even Catholics voted overwhelmingly for Obama. What is wrong with most modern day protestans/Evangelicals?

It will as long as Bush is still in office. I really can't believe that you call yourself a Christian! Even Catholics voted overwhelmingly for Obama. What is wrong with most modern day protestans/Evangelicals?

Yeah, I'm sure many great Catholics voted for I-1000 in WA state, which the Church takes a slightly negative attitude towards. Bottom line, my Church has done absolutely zero for this country since its inception...

That would not effect the politicians man... that would effect the people... perhaps many that you know.

Wishing economic hardship on the country for the sake of a political vendetta is pathetic. So I hope you are just kidding.

People vote for politicians. Anyway, we're being real douches in WA state. We are sweeping Republicans into the executive offices like their's no tomorrow, but we're saying fuck the rest of you and voting for Obama...

People vote for politicians. Anyway, we're being real douches in WA state. We are sweeping Republicans into the executive offices like their's no tomorrow, but we're saying fuck the rest of you and voting for Obama...

Christine Gregoire, the true American in the race, is ahead.

Back