Ohio slow university

Topspin

Verified User
Man that was embarrasing for buckeye fan. Even the hundreds of AP writers in the big ten now know what a fraud calling them no 5 was.
They should be no 24.

Man that was embarrasing for buckeye fan. Even the hundreds of AP writers in the big ten now know what a fraud calling them no 5 was.
They should be no 24.

The sad part was that USC was having trouble matching up with our team speed. We could have been competitive in that game and should have been. It was embarrassing.

Todd Boeckman played horribly and USC knew they rattled him and kept on him. That was tough for me as I"m a Boekman partisan (he played high school a few miles down the the road from my hometown.) but Tressel should have benched him after the fumble and played Pryor. It was a horrible, mistake laden and embarrassing performance by Ohio State but it was Boekmans terrible playing that was key to the loss. I feel bad for the young man, he may have lost his starting job. As much as I like Todd Boekman I would have benched him and played Pryor the whole second half.

Well, USC looked like a top level team from what little I saw.

And Carroll can coach, so you better be able to play mistake free ball or they will make you pay.

Bama gets the week off, then we go to GA to play the Dawgs. Their defense looks tough as hell and Knowshon Merino may be the best back in the game right now.

At least I know he won't be jumping over Mt Cody.

team speed lOFL
no one could catch Joe McNight.
Ohio Slow is number 24 and only will stay their because the big ten is a HS conference.

They should be no 24.

How does the AP rate our public education system?

I hate stick and ball sports. I choose to race dirt bikes instead, and learned something for later life. How much can a person learn from pumping a ball to 12psi and throwing it around. Not much.

How does the AP rate our public education system?

I hate stick and ball sports. I choose to race dirt bikes instead, and learned something for later life. How much can a person learn from pumping a ball to 12psi and throwing it around. Not much.

A person can learn quite a lot.

The main quality is teamwork. And that can teach you many things that are valuable in life.

There is also leadership. And learning to step up as a leader will certainly serve you well later in life.

What is it that being the fastest in a motorcyle race teaches you that is so valuable? How to ride really fast over uneven terrain?

Back