Old man falls asleep in court again

Person sets self on fire outside New York court where Trump trial underway

NEW YORK, April 19 (Reuters) - A man set himself on fire on Friday outside the New York courthouse where Donald Trump's historic hush-money trial was taking place, witnesses said.

A witness on the scene said he first heard the man throwing pamphlets into the air, then saw him douse himself from a can and light himself on fire. "At that point, I said, 'Oh shoot, what am I going to see?'" the witness told Reuters.
The witness, who declined to give his name, said the man burned for several minutes.
CNN reporters said they saw a man engulfed in flames for more than three minutes. "I see a totally charred human being," one of them said on air.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/lawyers-aim-wrap-up-jury-selection-trump-criminal-trial-2024-04-19/

This is the third time in four days the elderly Trump has dozed off, and this isn't a science policy conference. This is a court proceeding to determine if Trump looses his freedom
All true, but Donnie is still pushing 78 and not taking Adderall, or as much of it, any more for unknown reasons.

What is being seen is Donnie taking “Executive time”. :thup:

He looked pretty energized to me after a short court day... Guess the judge Isn't all He's cracked up to be...;)

BUT BIDEN!

yes we know Magats have ALWAYS acted as if any closing of Bidens eyes, even after long flights, and changing time zones, when most people then would struggle to stay awake, was proof of some mental issues.

So the question is, do you now see this as proof of his mental decline, considering it is far less of an issue than a flight and time zone shift?

More patented GOP whataboutism!
True, but they are also admitting that Trump is as old as Biden. Trump will be 78 this June.

Personally, I think it’s a bad idea to run a Presidential candidate over 65. Preferably not over 60 if anticipating two terms.

Trump is going to have to be cautious using the 'Sleepy Joe' insult, because he has fallen asleep in court at least four times in a week

Back