Oliely reporter gets caught in his own web

evince

Truthmatters
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_2IZT4VgDY"]YouTube - Fox Ambushes Bill Moyers[/ame]

He tries to "get" Moyers and Moyers makes it impossible, the other journalists then turn the tables.

A fun 9 minutes.

This was great television. I think the best part was when another guy their followed the Fox "reporter" out to his car & badgered him in the same fashion that we usually see on O'Reilly. When his shoulder was briefly touched, he said something like "I don't go around pushing people like you do." He was clearly pretty humiliated and defensive.

It was priceless....

This was hilarious. I saw it last night on the Daily Show; they aired the entire episode. In his sweet, charming way, Bill Moyers just made mincemeat out of the guy.

Loved it!

The last time I saw oliely, he wis interviewing the guy that wrote the book.
If I had been tossing off a shot for every time billo said some variation of Bush being a nice guy.....

This was hilarious. I saw it last night on the Daily Show; they aired the entire episode. In his sweet, charming way, Bill Moyers just made mincemeat out of the guy.

Loved it!

He was so great, and so classy. He not only out-gunned the thug, but he outclassed him.

this Oriely reporter tries to get an interview with Moyers and Moyers talks to him but asks him questions back that the guy doesnt like. Stuff like why wont Oliely talk about his sexual harrasment case and why did the Head of Fox say the Iraq war would half oil prices and now they are skyrocketing instead?

The other reporters start laughing at the guy and getting a kick out of this idiot getting his hit piece destroyed and then when he leaves a reporter follows him and asks him yet more imbarrasing questions.

Back