OMFG it bounced

Yes, suck it Texas! Finally we end their season.

That would have been a travesty. Grind is going to get his wish. That call will probably seal it and next season we will have replay.

Shit, I assumed you were describing a pass reception. Now I can gather that it was a diving play by an outfielder. I hope the Rays are beating Texas. I will still likely root for Boston, but it would be funny to see Grind spaz out!

:clink:

#Axe to grind

Anybody seen that replay yet? Worst call ever! :)

The Bucs were the impetus for a rule change when the Rams were gifted a Super Bowl appearance because the officials blew a Bert Emanuel catch, ruling it incomplete. That one did not bounce. It all came rushing back after that lousy call, but thankfully David Price was good enough that it did not matter.

The Indians will get Cobb tonight with a rested bullpen behind him. I was second guessing Joe leaving Price in, but he is a fantastic coach. Every move worked for him last night as DeJesus and Fuld contributed to the scoring off the bench and a reliever probably does not make that play on the Andrus bunt.

i didn't watch the game, so I don't know what happened.

baseball dinosaurs will lose this one. replay and being able to challenge a few times a game will happen sooner or later.

Anybody seen that replay yet? Worst call ever! :)

The Bucs were the impetus for a rule change when the Rams were gifted a Super Bowl appearance because the officials blew a Bert Emanuel catch, ruling it incomplete. That one did not bounce. It all came rushing back after that lousy call, but thankfully David Price was good enough that it did not matter.

The Indians will get Cobb tonight with a rested bullpen behind him. I was second guessing Joe leaving Price in, but he is a fantastic coach. Every move worked for him last night as DeJesus and Fuld contributed to the scoring off the bench and a reliever probably does not make that play on the Andrus bunt.

baseball died in 1994

Football reigns supreme. Baseball is now just something to do until football season starts.

Back