OMG! WHY DID THEY DO THAT!~Corporate Corruption in Politics

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
Both parties are screaming this all the time. But what makes me sick is that the party people find out what they did, and automatically start justifying it...They don't question their own parties actions, they just start justifying.

This thread is to expose decisions Congress/The President has made that are Corporate driven and not for the greater good for the people.

When you advance in politics, you notice that nearly every bad decision by the President/Congress has a Corporation that profits off of it.

I'll ask; Please try to stay on topic. Don't feed the trolls and don't let them de-rail the debate. If they are smart enough, they will debate you on the topic.

GO. :sexy:

Let me start with the Corporate driven NRA. The NRA were on hard times recently and then started accepting donations from gun manufacturers (the same time they lost their common sense). Today they receive 14-34 Million a year from gun manufacturers. A clear bias industry.

Since this movement the Right has said former President Regan and anyone else that wanted common sense gun regulation were idiots. The corporate driven NRA makes them scream angry at anyone who damages gun sales even if it is an ex-con that wants one. Today's NRA thinks that the "Correctional Facility" actually corrected the criminal and they are good to get a gun "to go" when checking out of the prison. Brainy stuff.

So is this people driven or Corporate driven? People know better. But Political Party sheep will often and nearly always repeat what they are told to repeat so they don't look like the other party that stands against something they don't like. Who cares about thinking at this point (R)ight?

You are arguing a false premise. One party is owned by the corporations (hint the party that watches Fox News) and the other party is for the people.

How about the Big Bank bailout? .......Banks are rich because they have the money first. They are the rich that decide to lend money to the poor. They don't take risks generally and only get richer if someone who borrows fails to pay. Yet we decided under Bush that we needed to bail out the banks because they what.......threatened to do poorly? Post bail-out they took open lavish vacations. Big Bank is one of the biggest donors to both parties.

You are arguing a false premise. One party is owned by the corporations (hint the party that watches Fox News) and the other party is for the people.

Ok, for fun.........

Obama's biggest donors were;

College (and we saw him working on easier to pay student loans)
Gays(and we saw gay equality)
Alternative Energy (and we saw wind energy)
Military Weapons Contractors (and we saw Libya)
Big Bank (and we saw him continue the big bank bail-out)

ETC.

The Left learned to deal with it because the Right was sold by it. And no, that isn't the right thing to do. You should have seen Romney's campaign donors, total American destruction.

Congress is Corporate controlled. Period. The Left wants to stop this because they know that not all the people in a Corporation feel/lean the same party and know that a Corporations is a body of people with monetary interest. The Right says that "Corporations are people" and stick to it.

Ok, for fun.........

Obama's biggest donors were;

College (and we saw him working on easier to pay student loans)
Gays(and we saw gay equality)
Alternative Energy (and we saw wind energy)
Military Weapons Contractors (and we saw Libya)
Big Bank (and we saw him continue the big bank bail-out)

ETC.

The Left learned to deal with it because the Right was sold by it. And no, that isn't the right thing to do. You should have seen Romney's campaign donors, total American destruction.

You're just spouting right-wing and (ironically) Fox News talking points. Obama had to take that money because it's the system set up by the right-wingers and the Supreme Court. Republicans are completely corporate owned. You're just lying about Democrats if you make that claim.

Why did President Bush make a law that prevents anyone from knowing the lubricants used in oil fracking? Some would say that it's like a "recipe" and you can't expose it to anyone. Others die because the chemicals get into their water supply. But when the family is purchased and told they can't allow their family and children (12 year old) to talk about what happened to them, they are torn. Big money can buy silence in a total free market.

You're just spouting right-wing and (ironically) Fox News talking points. Obama had to take that money because it's the system set up by the right-wingers and the Supreme Court. Republicans are completely corporate owned. You're just lying about Democrats if you make that claim.

Child............if I had to guess Fox News had an episode where they convinced the sheeple that Obama had to take the money because the Right Wing said he should...............................how pathetic is that. Basic ignorance of politics.

Are you stating that politicians HAVE to take contributions because the Right Wing said so.............Or are you stating that Fox News Corrupt Capitalists set up a standard in which case Obama used/improvised and still worked for a better America?

Why did President Bush make a law that prevents anyone from knowing the lubricants used in oil fracking? Some would say that it's like a "recipe" and you can't expose it to anyone. Others die because the chemicals get into their water supply. But when the family is purchased and told they can't allow their family and children (12 year old) to talk about what happened to them, they are torn. Big money can buy silence in a total free market.

Republicans have been bought for years. It's why we need more Democrats in office to be able to get more money out of politics (as best as is possible). Money is not speech.

Republicans have been bought for years. It's why we need more Democrats in office to be able to get more money out of politics (as best as is possible). Money is not speech.

Both parties are purchased, but as I stated before.....The Democrats don't want to be and stand against this. They use it for now as needed but are starting to be corrupt by capitalist greed too.

Child............if I had to guess Fox News had an episode where they convinced the sheeple that Obama had to take the money because the Right Wing said he should...............................how pathetic is that. Basic ignorance of politics.

Are you stating that politicians HAVE to take contributions because the Right Wing said so.............Or are you stating that Fox News Corrupt Capitalists set up a standard in which case Obama used/improvised and still worked for a better America?

You're not really good at comprehending written English are you? The right-wingers and the Supreme Court have set up a system where a candidate must raise boat loads of money to compete. Obama didn't want to have to raise $1 billion to run for President but was forced to because those are the rules in place. We need more Democrats in office to change those rules so future candidates won't have to raise as much money as Obama was forced to.

Both parties are purchased, but as I stated before.....The Democrats don't want to be and stand against this. They use it for now as needed but are starting to be corrupt by capitalist greed too.

See you're lying about the Democrats. They have to play the game but they don't do the corporations bidding. We've already been over this. You sound like a typical lying right-winger.

See you're lying about the Democrats. They have to play the game but they don't do the corporations bidding. We've already been over this. You sound like a typical lying right-winger.

When did you flip parties?

And Why are you trying to debate me and then later stating exactly what I stated in the first place?

I don't have to flip party's to speak the truth.

Then stick to the topic as posted. Explain a situation where ANY PARTY (not your focus Left) made a decision based on Corporate Corruption and stop de-railing the topic. I can't tell if you are serious or just another de-railing Right Winger trying to escape the topic.

Then stick to the topic as posted. Explain a situation where ANY PARTY (not your focus Left) made a decision based on Corporate Corruption and stop de-railing the topic. I can't tell if you are serious or just another de-railing Right Winger trying to escape the topic.

It's not hard to understand dude. Everything Republicans do is driven by corporate greed and profit. I'm not sure why you are trying to pick one example when it is all that they do. Democrats don't do that and that is the difference between the two party's. Maybe you can find one obscure example of a Democrat doing it but that would be it. It's not what the party's about. So quit trying to lie about them. Essentially there are only two party's so when you say ANY party we are only talking about Republicans.

It's not hard to understand dude. Everything Republicans do is driven by corporate greed and profit. I'm not sure why you are trying to pick one example when it is all that they do. Democrats don't do that and that is the difference between the two party's. Maybe you can find one obscure example of a Democrat doing it but that would be it. It's not what the party's about. So quit trying to lie about them. Essentially there are only two party's so when you say ANY party we are only talking about Republicans.

Ok. Why did we bomb Libya? With data facts.

Back