OMG!

I'm giddy.

I saw one of McCain's aides just had a "leave Britney alone!" moment about Palin.

I remember when they were saying Obama was "whining" and "couldn't take the heat" because he complained about attacks on his wife. Seems like so long ago, now...

Ohh I thought Palin was in a picture wearing jeans or something and we would have to tie Dixie down.

I'm giddy.

I saw one of McCain's aides just had a "leave Britney alone!" moment about Palin.

I remember when they were saying Obama was "whining" and "couldn't take the heat" because he complained about attacks on his wife. Seems like so long ago, now...

Yeah yeah that guy, the bald creepy looking one, steve schmidt? That's the Rove guy. That was all a big act to scare the media off of looking at things like troopergate, pretending that it's all about her personal life. Meanwhile, what they are actually doing, is playing up her personal life, including the tabloid aspects of it, in an attempt to divert from the real problems with her. I mean, it was no surprise to learn that this guy was Rove's boy.

They have to get Bristol married because you can't have an unwed teenager living at the VP's residence

They have to get Bristol married because you can't have an unwed teenager living at the VP's residence

You can't have an unwed teen at VP residence? That doesn't make much sense.

As far as the White House I'm about to get on that guest list if McCain wins because I'm going after Megan.

You can't have an unwed teen at VP residence? That doesn't make much sense.

As far as the White House I'm about to get on that guest list if McCain wins because I'm going after Megan.

She's getting fatter every day darlin, so you got a good chance. Isn't your most succesful pick up line "I don't think you're fat"?

Back