On Fox News Now..................

Anti-Party

Tea Is The New Kool-Aid
Months ago Fox News and their junkies said that "lighting your tap water on fire" is a hoax. It seems the Right Wing has came around and tonight Fox News is stating that the reason their water lights on fire isn't because of Oil Fracking and this was an issue long before Oil Fracking..It seems they are doing homework now, and this is new. They provided many clips of citizens in America lighting their water on fire....

THANK GOD that this is normal..............Why are we still looking into this.....We know that tap water can catch fire, and we have the decision to fight for good water or vote for profits.

Look. Water that doesn't catch on fire is overrated. Why would we want such a lifestyle at a millionare/ billionares expense? Do you really want them to account for you when budgeting money? That would cost them thousands!

Corporations know what is best for you. Which is why America has been on the right path ever since Corporations were deemed "people" Baiscs. :awesome:

Note that; "The Left knew it was before the documentary and that the documentary used it as impact even though the documentary had bigger problems.

I would like to expose the Right celebrating that "horray, tap water caught on fire isn't linked to fracking but is deemed fact" ........

Perhaps tap water shouldn't catch fire kids.................

And exactly what is the percentage of this firewater related to fracking? Are we talking about a massive disasaster effecting every water supply anywhere near a fracking operation? Just how many firewater cases are we talking about here?

People get killed and maimed in automobiles and that’s even worse than firewater, but should we protest for the prohibition of automobiles?

It is highly likely that we can/could find some negative in connection with every human advancement, don’t you think?

Don’t we have a court system here in America to guarantee justice for folks who are injured by others and who’s rights are violated by others?

It's a damn good thing that someone on this site watches Fox. I always thought that firewater was a name for whiskey. Made strong enough, and it can catch on fire...

:shots:

Note that; "The Left knew it was before the documentary and that the documentary used it as impact even though the documentary had bigger problems.

I would like to expose the Right celebrating that "horray, tap water caught on fire isn't linked to fracking but is deemed fact" ........

Perhaps tap water shouldn't catch fire kids.................

Call me crazy...and many here have...but shouldn't the substance that is almost universally used to PUT OUT FIRES not burst into flames itself when exposed to fire?

Just saying...

And exactly what is the percentage of this firewater related to fracking? Are we talking about a massive disasaster effecting every water supply anywhere near a fracking operation? Just how many firewater cases are we talking about here?

People get killed and maimed in automobiles and that’s even worse than firewater, but should we protest for the prohibition of automobiles?

It is highly likely that we can/could find some negative in connection with every human advancement, don’t you think?

Don’t we have a court system here in America to guarantee justice for folks who are injured by others and who’s rights are violated by others?

Brainy dude............

We should protect corporations dumping toxic chemicals into the ground because "automobile accidents have a higher fatality rate".

BRAINY. :fu:

you fail to realize that fracking can cause this problem.

It also can happen naturally

I don't fail to notice that. The fire tap-water gets attention and bring attention to the chemicals used in Fracking that Bush/Cheney made law to keep from getting exposed with lawful power. Everyone knows that the tapwater thing is only a part of it, the writer of Gasland exposed that. The chemicals in the lands and the people talking about on FB and in the world are the source you need to worry about.

It's a damn good thing that someone on this site watches Fox. I always thought that firewater was a name for whiskey. Made strong enough, and it can catch on fire...

:shots:

I have no doubt your "Popeye" source of knowledge strength is whiskey.

Brainy dude............

We should protect corporations dumping toxic chemicals into the ground because "automobile accidents have a higher fatality rate".

BRAINY. :fu:

Is that what I said Goober? Or is that just more horseshit you made up in that little brained leftist pea atop your shoulders?

Actually Goober I ask you what the severity of the “firewater” situation was. So far you’ve ignored the question. I made note that usually every advancement in human living standards has at least some unintended consequences and a comparison of consequences and benefit is prudent, what’s your opinion therewith? I also made reference to the fact that in America we have courts whereby restitution can be sought by victims who believe their rights have been violated by others. Would you care to comment on any of that or would you rather prove yet again that you are the fucking “Goober” you’ve been tagged with?

Back